hogue pistol grip vs us palm battle grip

Honestly, it's personal preference. I use Hogue and Pachmayr across my collection of various firearms, but that mileage varies between individuals. Hell, I even found one case where an inverted Hogue handgun grip made the best fit for a pistol grip on one of my rifles.

Try them all (preferably under a bit of stress), think outside the box, and see what fits your style the best.

magpul just announced an ak grip at show show available soon

they need to make an ak mag and furniture

Sweet! I was just saying in a thread i wished Magpul made an AK grip. I love the MOE AR grip and have a Magpul V-grip on my Saiga already.

Best AK grip ive tried so far is the MD Arms Molot grip

The feel is obviously personal preference. Hogue felt too much like a pipe. The US Palm feels more like a rectangle. The rubbery grip of the hogue grabs my hand more. The US Palm in comparison is slippery when wet.

The one aspect US Palm grip won hands down was the storage compartment. I know you can buy that tool plug that pops into the hogue. The integrated rubber door on the US palm is solid and comes with the grip. Held more crap too.

I am a huge fan of Ergo. Grippy rubber and fills the hand nicely.

Have them on my FAL and my M92. I had to do some mods to get it to fit the M92 but it's worth it.

The storage compartment is so-so at best but that's not why I buy a pg.

post-4831-0-49442300-1362065148.jpg

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • 1 month later...