FS: saiga AK 20" NIB, slightly used 308 saiga 16" both syn

i posted these back in the summer, there were problems with the deals and i appologize those who emailed me would understand. i am currently at school and want to start paying off my student loans because i just found out they are unsubsidized, which means interest accumlates or something.

ak 20" nib - SOLD

308 16" under 200 rnds

both are in great shape, original wrapping, manual, certificate thing, box, etc

make offer via email smith329@purdue.edu

make offer i would like 300ish for the ak its nib and rare 20", i dont know like 270ish for the 308? that does include the FFL

i am negotiatiable

Edited by smithy5160
  • 2 weeks later...

I had sent you an offer for $275 shipped to better my initial offer of $250 shipped that you had turned down. Are you up for it or no? I have the cash, FFL, and intent to acquire your Saiga. Post here or contact me through the board. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
ok the previous offer of the amount of the .308 plus the ammo will be accepted, just have to review the agreement, assuming you have not purcahsed one yet

let me know

There was no mention of ammunition. You must have had a deal with someone else with that. All I'm after is the rifle for $275 shipped.

Edited to add: I'll revamp my offer for the initial $250 shipped. I Found the dealer pricing on the new imports that will be arriving and they are a steal! Thanks!

Edited by Surly

I offered this guy $275 shipped for the 308 on 12/8/05. He agreed to that price, but then came back saying that he had 2.5 battle packs of South African .308 that he needed to sell with it.

I then offered to buy the 350 rounds at the price Aimsurplus was/is selling it for, which is $23.95 per 140 rounds. I also added $12 to ship the 350 rounds.

He came back wanting more for the ammo because he paid mor for it, and wanted me to make another offer.

I had enough! End of my dealings with him.

Edited by wjm

Gents,

Funny, I emailed Smithy early this evening inquiring and he informed me the .308 rifle is still for sale. :unsure: Thinking the other offers must have fallen through I replied to his response asking how many mags he was offering or selling with it but have not received a response as of yet. Strange indeed. Apparently the the seller is not in such a red hot hurry to move the rifle since you have been working on this prior to my inquiry. Good luck. I think I am going to steer clear on this one too.

Edit: As of 10:00 PM EST I received a pm from Smithy advising the rifle remains for sale with one magazine. :unsure:

Wolverine

Gents,

Funny, I emailed Smithy early this evening inquiring and he informed me the .308 rifle is still for sale. :unsure: Thinking the other offers must have fallen through I replied to his response asking how many mags he was offering or selling with it but have not received a response as of yet. Strange indeed. Apparently the the seller is not in such a red hot hurry to move the rifle since you have been working on this prior to my inquiry. Good luck. I think I am going to steer clear on this one too.

Edit: As of 10:00 PM EST I received a pm from Smithy advising the rifle remains for sale with one magazine. :unsure:

Wolverine

Communications are sporadic at best. I'll call bullshit on this one too.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.