.... and that they are all white!

Not a grown man amongst them either... I find that far more disturbing.

Although, the lady in #3 defending her garbage at the corner with a firearm sort of worries me... I pay a guy to come get mine every week!

• Like 1
.... and that they are all white!

Yeah - there is that....

Anyone else would have their hands out.... (But I suppose that is racist of me)

I'd like to know what "legitimate Sporting Purpose" this serves... And where the dollars are appropriated from....

I'll bet it's as relevant to "effective / common-sense government" as an accordian is to duck hunting....

Just sayin!!!!

Macbeau sends...

I was able to get onto their website without any problem. The direct link to that series of targets http://www.letargets.com/estylez_ps.aspx?searchmode=keyword&searchkeyword=no%20more%20hesitation

This may not be a direct sourcing from DHS or other alphabet agencies, but rather an effort by this company to expand their product line to LEA's, and therefore their bottom line. The FireArms Training Simulator (FATS) system for law enforcement would be a much better training mechanism for "shoot, don't shoot" decision-making training, using lasers in actual handguns/rifles to engage threats on a large screen.

They do have an interesting target that would be good for training for concealed carry. It shows the target, "bag of bones" with bone structure and internal organs. https://www.letargets.com/estylez_item.aspx?item=BOB-TARGET01

This would be important for new shooters to understand the concept of "center-of-mass", which is one of the vital components of

"Sensible Gun Control": Good Sight Picture; Aim Center of Mass; Squeeze Trigger; Repeat as Necessary.

This is nothing more than an attempt to desensitize the LEO's on shooting ciivilians. When and if this happens, my christianity will be set aside and I'll endeavor to send some defective creatures back to the Father. Absolutely!!

EDIT: Protect the innocent at all costs.

Edited by Venia
  • Like 1