Catamount Fury, the new Chinese Saiga 12

I'm with you, Hero. If it was cheaper it would make sense. I know some guys will fall in love just because its something new, which is cool. I'm just looking at it from a practical stand point and I can't see the logic.

Maybe if the non-sense dies down S-12 will be back to $600 and the CF will be $400? That would certainly grab my interest.

Edited by Maxwelhse
  • Like 2
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, if it sucks - word will get around soon enough. If it doesn't - the brand name "Catamount Fury" is likely to discount the platform by a couple hundred bucks. Personally, I'm not all a fan of Chi

back closer to the OT... This gun is a win for us either way:   1) it could turn out to be a decent gun, or a gun that can be made decent   or   2) it can be a cheap piece of crap   Either way

Good thing you typed that on an american computer....

Posted Images

Even Gayballs Extreme would've been a better name.

Sayin there is somethin wrong with loving balls???

I think catamount evolved from "canta " on the side o saiga, and fury is pretty asian, and I feel pretty badass when I shoot my saiga, so I feel it fits pretty good. I'm hesitant on quality etc but I not just gonna hate on it cause its named from like ten cultures away!!!

Those guys should be shot for DARING to try to cover ACCEPT!!!!027.gif027.gif027.gif

• Like 2

lolz, maynard did bohemian rhapsody too... i question his preference in sexual partners....

as far as accept goes, i wasnt sure that they had such a following! ever heard of loudness, they are an asian metal band, and apparently cant pronouce their own name.....herro, we are rowdness!!!!!

as far as fury goes, held one today at a local gunshow, so apparently they are out...it was sn 8000 or something and the model without magwell...anyways, my take on it:

-it was HeAAAAAvvvYYY!

-no rear tang!!! (and it looks riveted to the receiver on the sides)

-buttstock has recoil pad installed

-lotsa idiot marks on it (fsb area)

-parkerized finish, didnt look too bad

-no side rail, but there is the rail on the top cover that looked solid... i thikn it was metal, not plastic, didnt notice

-handguards has standard ak lever for upper HG removal.

-price was 825

-standard looking linkage holes in the side...

that lack of tang is gonna be a beyotch (or preferable to the folder guys), and the price is a little high, after seeing it in person

• 2 weeks later...
Someone needs to buy one. How is this a saiga forum and we don't. Have one in our. Hands yet? Anyone care to do a communal style thing? Pool some dough, and ship it around to the ffls and experts to jack with?

I'm not going to buy one damned thing "Chinese" if I don't have to, the way the China is backing NK in their threats against us. Yeah, they made it like that.

Edited by Yeoldetool