vepr-12 side folder stock at

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah I guess that looks pretty screwed up first post an all. My bad.   Here are the pics even though seven62 was quicker on the draw.   44  

I just want my stock from Oleg.

so would i

• 1 month later...
Do we have a vendor who is importing these? Thank you.

the folding stock? only rus military has them, well did and on that note has anybody heard anything new? my other folder didn't take this long.

I havn't heard anything, this is the longest I have waited on anything from Oleg. I'm not worried about my money I know he's good for it but yea...it's been a long wait.

• 2 weeks later...
update

23.04.13 - ALL RPK & Vepr-12 parts reserved by customers earlier are now IN TRANSIT including complete sets of RPK folding buttstocks and furniture !!!

That's the best news I've heard all day! Thanks for posting the update.

• 2 weeks later...

Preordered one thanks to this post. Royal tiger has some pics up it seems. Still can't see the weld very well, seems like it's welded on the bottom. Ambi safety too.

105444473.jpg
105444477.jpg

105444479.jpg

From royal tiger's site:
https://www.royaltigerimports.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=92&Itemid=154#!/~/product/id=23631525

Edited by vepr12operator

Preordered one thanks to this post. Royal tiger has some pics up it seems. Still can't see the weld very well, seems like it's welded on the bottom. Ambi safety too.

105444473.jpg

105444477.jpg

105444479.jpg

From royal tiger's site:

https://www.royaltigerimports.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=92&Itemid=154#!/~/product/id=23631525

This is the Sh!T !!!

Just Ordered mine and only 97 left...

Sharky

Looks like ( I.O. ) is the Importer on the batch at Royal Tiger and these have the Ambi Safety, I think TGI ?? was

the Importer on the 1st batch.

vepr12s.jpg

Only 90 left at Royal Tiger this AM..

$1299.00 is not bad at all and the $999.00 price on the 1st batch is long gone but I think you get alot more gun

this time around..

Sharky

Edited by Sharky

Hey Muffman. Like a ghost town around here after the excitement died off.

I don't like the stock either, but I like the mech. If I got one, I'd have a pignose welded to the folding mechanism after cutting it open, etc.... Then I can use a buffer tube and any stock I want...

That'd be how I'd do it anyway, if I take this road.

Yes, it is very sad how quiet the board gets nowadays. I have the summer off from school so plan to start participating and sharing more. I hope the ambi-safety becomes available to purchase as a singular item for those who ordered a Vepr 12 from the first run. I have hope since Molot-USA's site is up and running and getting in new items it appears. For example the Vepr 12 4 round magazine is new to their site. I'm surprised they do not have the GK-01 on their site yet. Would be great if they opened a vendor section on the forum for communication with the community.

16.05.13 - As for today, ALL upcoming shippments from Izhmash are promised to be delivered in May / June.. but we are fed up with their promises like all of you, guys.. so please e-mail Izhmash directly and demand exact date of delivery !!??

haha.gif I think I just might

izhmash_spares.gif

Where is our Part and Rifles? We want Saiga!

I have not heard anything yet.... but it does say the VEPR-12 butts & HG will follow shortlygreedy.gif

16.05.13 - ALL RPK hardware (including complete sets of RPK folding buttstocks and furniture) reserved by customers earlier arrived today and 60% have already been shipped ! VEPR-12 folding butts & HG will follow shortly.. Lower handguards on its own will be available in 10 days though as we are expecting special order to come in..

Ordered one... I shouldn't even come and see this page this morning.

$1,316 is now gone.rolleyes.gif

85 left when I ordered one at this morning.

Do they actually have them in stock and ready to ship them out?

105444473.jpg
105444477.jpg

105444479.jpg

From royal tiger's site: