vepr-12 side folder stock at

For those who would like to see a good pic of the welds...VEPR12FSweldD.jpg

If they all have a small tack like this then it should be no problem at all. With some careful cutting and filing, there would be little to no evidence that it was ever there.

Wow !!! This is Amazing .....

Should have mine " Fixed " in about 5 minutes when it gets here Friday

Sharky

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah I guess that looks pretty screwed up first post an all. My bad.   Here are the pics even though seven62 was quicker on the draw.   44  

I just want my stock from Oleg.

so would i

Prob Wolf posting from an internet cafe. One Post. LOL.

Trust me "fourthfourmag" is a real person and I have dealt with him on another forum, he is a good guy and has knowledge.

Just a joke. Just a joke.

Dam I really wanna order one but that 16.9 length does not fly in my state please say its not true?

It's not true. It is probably a typo based on what the Russian version has on it. The barrel on the guns they are selling has to be 18.9"

Dam I really wanna order one but that 16.9 length does not fly in my state please say its not true?

It's not true. It is probably a typo based on what the Russian version has on it. The barrel on the guns they are selling has to be 18.9"

O ok in that case I hopefully can get it but I jus saw that they dont ship to md and im jus trying to figure out why ? I thought it was cause the length but since that is not it Im not sure. I know our laws are changing but dont take effect till oct 1 so im not sure whats up ?

I didnt think that it would be an issue with the weld. I want one, but I wont be able to swing it. Im going to wait on the next batch to come in and see what they bring in next.

Just ordered mine & well as a railed FSB. Will order a few more mags very soon.

Where did you order the railed FSB from? I am looking for two. Thanks!

Impact Guns still have them. Status was instock last night & just checked my new status is packaged & waiting carrier pickup. I did not want to post up info a few days ago & have it turn out to be a bad experience for everyone without having some more info on it 1st. Also I have not been on this forum frequently recently so i do not know the rules for posting links to non-supporting buisnesses.

Wow! I just got a shipping confirmation from Royal Tiger already. I did not even have the FFL's info a half hour ago when I placed my order- had to call them up & have them fax it over.

Edited by WUNDERWAFFEN

Got my small parts in for the RPK folder in today, hopefully Vepr12 stock will be on its way soon. Can anyone take a picture of the inside spring latch area for me please? Trying to puzzle this thing together. Really just need to see where the small arm of the sping goes. Going to start de-milling my RPK rear trunnion tonight. Can rivet it together til next week sometime. All this work and I haven't even shot it yet

Edited by AZG

Looks like I snagged one of the last ones at royal tiger this AM. website now says 1 available.

I take it that you fellas have been getting straight optic rails on this batch, yes?

I got that last one this afternoon. Lynne sent me my shipping info 20 minutes after I placed the order.

I got that last one this afternoon. Lynne sent me my shipping info 20 minutes after I placed the order.

You must have gotten the last one. They are gone for Royal Tiger's website. Glad I got my two ordered should have them early next week.

so go to the next state over and rent a PO box :) or an apartment for a month. I actualy think there are some store fronts that rent out "boxes" that are like a real address.

Can you just have it shipped to a FFL in the next state over and pick it up there ? Or have it shipped to one that then turns around and ships it to your local FFL not sure what it would cost or if its leagal. If its not Illeagal to have it in your state I am sure there is a FFL that will help you out.

And on another point your going to miss the boat over 65 bucks in taxes. The no tax thing is coming to an end fast anways so may as well get used to it.