Firebird Precision Hammer/Trigger/Disconnector/Ambi Safety

Firebird Precision Oversize Magazine Release

Firebird Precision Extended Charging Handle

Firebird Precision Entry-Length SS Blade Stock

ErgoGrip Precision Rifle Grip

Magpul AFG

EoTech Red-Dot

Firebird Precision 10/15 Round Magazines

Atomic City Tactical 20 Round Magazine (one-off, not in production)

I haven't decided on which color anodize to use, or if I'm going to do hydrographic film. Time will tell.

225235_4062142406851_669592520_n.jpg

602028_4062142686858_1920132279_n.jpg

• Like 1

Well, here's a picture from last year at Rocky Mountain 3 gun, but this is the original configuration of my gun and as it sits now. Upgrades are in progress. But if you look there's the 20 round mag I was referring to. I might add, this was the basis for Firebird's new 15 round magazine.

561540_3310056165165_1863717348_n.jpg

The 20 rounder looks like two 5 round magazines welded together plus the Saiga 12 round mag and Firebird coupler. Am I close? I assume it runs 100% if its headed to the Nationals.

Are the custom serial numbers available for everyone? I think I'm #23 on the waiting list. It would be a great option.

Very nice setup.

Bill

• Like 1
The 20 rounder looks like two 5 round magazines welded together plus the Saiga 12 round mag and Firebird coupler. Am I close? I assume it runs 100% if its headed to the Nationals.

Are the custom serial numbers available for everyone? I think I'm #23 on the waiting list. It would be a great option.

Very nice setup.

Bill

Yes those were welded 5rnd mags

20 rnd mags will work, but I dont trust them as they will have issues from time to time.

I think 15 is max, I have on occasion used a larger mag but only if it would give me a substantial advantage with little disadvantage if it were to fail.

Its quite rare for that to be the case.

Yes I can engrave custom stuff on a lower, but it would be after hard anodize.

Jim

I don't believe that is a legal serial NUMBER. ATF ruled awhile back that it must contain at least one numerical digit.

I'll see if I can find the ruling and post it up. The "I" should be a "1".

Tony

You are correct Tony, and thank you for pointing that out. Back in the machine it goes, Anubis-1.

I just tried to run down the ruling, and I found the one regarding marking NFA items, in 27 CFR 479.63. In part........

......alpha characters, e.g. a name, will not be accepted as a serial number. If a name is to be used, there must be at least one numeric character in addition to the alpha characters..........

I imagine it's the same for Title 1 guns, but I've been wrong before.

Tony

I had my Firebird billet AR-15 receiver done clear, and it actually turned out almost OD green. This is an old picture, I've since changed the stock, handguard, and optics, but the receiver is still the same.

6290_1060778614632_7755387_n.jpg

Edited by Anubis
I had my Firebird billet AR-15 receiver done clear, and it actually turned out almost OD green. This is an old picture, I've since changed the stock, handguard, and optics, but the receiver is still the same.

6290_1060778614632_7755387_n.jpg

what stock is that? a firebird? I really like the looks of that one. it looks kind of like the ace skeleton with the cheek weld pad added although I cant tell if the tube sizes are different.

Edited by s4pat
Hmmm, raiding the parts shelf. Welcome to my world.<g>

/M

Damn Ducati riders......taking up all the carbon fiber..beer.gif

Handguard is working great!!

Hmmm interesting its green. The anodizer I talked to told me it would turn lemonade yellow.

either way it's not clear and in the white......unhappy.gif

Edited by ToysRUs

Anodizing tends to magnify any variances in finish or alloy. Do a google search for "pk selective" if you want to see the upper limits of anodizing artistry. FBM used to do some fancy work too before they tanked.