Whats going on @ Chaos Inc?

From time to time I like to up date Chaos fans with what is going on in our little world! We are working double time to bring amazing new products to the AK world. I feel very excited about 2013 even in the mist of the gloom and doom Obama machine! We have came a long ways from a 900 sq ft. shop with only two CNC's to over 7000 sq ft. shop with 7 CNC's and another one on it's way. Fact is we have plans of branching out to a much larger facility (15,000-20,000) plus sq ft. A couple years ago I made some pretty tall statements about manufacturing steel mags. In early 2009 Chaos started designing and building master forming dies for our 8rd S12 steel mag, but it was put on hold due to the constant threat of banning and massive out of pocket expense. It was at this point I realized if I wanted to hold down cost and control manufacturing to my high standards I was going to have to make one of the boldest business moves I've ever under taken and acquire an in house press shop, but in order to do so I would have to put in a state of the art tool and die shop to boot! It would be the new patent pending AK47 Titan rail that would give way to justifying such an expense. With the new rail under way for production the tooling is unlike anything we've faced to date. Form dies, progression dies, stamping dies, in all, over 10 dies just for the new AK Titan rail. Again facing massive dies building expense we had to navigate the next move, so today Chaos acquired it's first late model CNC wire EDM. This is the next chapter in moving one step closer to our goal. We have felt major growing pains, a growing staff, machine cost and up keep, upgrading to solidworks, with new cam plugins, new EDM cam software, handling a much larger customer support base, new shipping software and hardware. Our 42 U server rack is filling up fast. Rarely can a company pride itself on being able to do it all, but thats our goal, everything in-house, product design, testing, manufacturing, tooling, packaging, machine maintenance, IT, media creation, print and video as many of you will see in three weeks when we release our first in-house made promo video of the new AK Titan rail. I can't help but feel a real sense of pride going on about what has been done, and what is to come! Wish me luck as I roll the dice to bring some really cool new stuff your way. Thank you all for supporting us and the American manufacturing market, Americans just like you will be able to pay their bills, feed their families, and hopefully live a little because you choose to buy American and you can feel a real sense of pride about that!

• Like 9

Way to go Cameron. It takes alot of guts to make a move like this one. As a fellow Hoosier I will support you in the future as I have in the past. It is great to see your company grow and see to it that we have new and exciting products become available to us. Good Luck and Thank You.

cant wait to see all the new products especially the ak titan.

i own my own business and even though i appreciate when people give me advice i know it can get annoying. with that said your saiga 7.62 x39 quad rail needs some real pictures on your website the cad photo you have up now doesn't do it justice. also it fits the 5.45 and .223 you should update that as well to hopefully sell more.

Hey Cameron.....It's so cool to watch you succeed and grow. I haven't forgotten where my first NRA membership came from either, thank you, and it's still active. You are a true testament that good things come to good people, pay it forward works brother.

Thanks guys. I believe one of the greatest qualities a man can possess is integrity ruled by humbleness. Although I love all the new technology, like Hank said "I lean towards the older ways" I believe most people are inherently good, you treat those people with kindness and respect, if those that would wish harm upon you see your kindness as weakness, then they have just made the first mistake in the rules of engagement, underestimating the opposition. In my journey building Chaos Inc. I encounter a few less that ethical business characters who were all sent packing, wondering how they ended up holding their ass in their own hands. lol In a world where it seems like only dirt bags get ahead I believe if you do the right thing at very least you can sleep that night. Although I respect Bugs Bunny as I leader among leaders I have to disagree with his "if you can't beat'em, join'em" I guess I'm old fashion but I believe a good guy can still win.

• Like 4
Thanks guys. I believe one of the greatest qualities a man can possess is integrity ruled by humbleness. Although I love all the new technology, like Hank said "I lean towards the older ways" I believe most people are inherently good, you treat those people with kindness and respect, if those that would wish harm upon you see your kindness as weakness, then they have just made the first mistake in the rules of engagement, underestimating the opposition. In my journey building Chaos Inc. I encounter a few less that ethical business characters who were all sent packing, wondering how they ended up holding their ass in their own hands. lol In a world where it seems like only dirt bags get ahead I believe if you do the right thing at very least you can sleep that night. Although I respect Bugs Bunny as I leader among leaders I have to disagree with his "if you can't beat'em, join'em" I guess I'm old fashion but I believe a good guy can still win.

RE: CHAOS,

When I first ordered the Porcupine, I received 2 in the mail! like the next day or so.

I contacted Cameron and let him Know I got 2 instead of the one I ordered.

So I sent the extra one back and Cameron and he told me I could get 50% off any future order for letting him know,

NOW that's 'effin 'merica if I ever seen it.

CHAOS YOU ROCK!!

Keep up the good work!

....of course now all I can think of is another S-12 porcupine,..BRING IT BACK! they go for like,.. $300 now!

• Like 2

We are releasing our new AK Titan and hopefully the Vepr 12 rail at the same time. Thats all I can say for the moment, people will be very happy:))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeap, one of those days you couldn't drive a needle up my ass with a sledge hammer:)) Our new 110 ton press as a part on our on going commitment to our stamp shop.

post-11513-0-89098900-1366743119_thumb.jpg

post-11513-0-37122500-1366743132_thumb.jpg

post-11513-0-92040900-1366743143_thumb.jpg

post-11513-0-15224300-1366743152_thumb.jpg

• Like 3