I have a Bushmaster C15 Optics Ready Carbine i bought new about 2 month's ago. Im thinking of making some sort of trade for a Saiga 5.45 preferably an unconverted one. I have a lot of P mags and some good ammo to go also if the deal is right. The rifle has all Magpul MOE equipment : stock, handguard, pistol grip, magazine.

I won't sell so don't bother asking. Only interested in a Saiga 5.45post-46357-0-07628700-1361940321_thumb.jpg

ETA: exactly 390 flawless rounds fired, all factory new Federal .223

This is chambered for 5.56 and 223, chrome lined barrel, all factory paperwork & box

Edited by dubya

I want a S5.45 to convert, probably AK74 style with an underfolding stock and add either a Kobra optic or get a TWS dust cover and an Eotech. Idk i change my mind week to week.

Edited by dubya
Wow, good deal here. I only paid $299 for my 5.45 in 2011.

I paid $300 for a 7.62 Saiga (unfired) 3 months ago! They're really not worth much more than $800 stock IMO. Then add $200 in part's and most guys think they're worth $2K.... oh well

I'll trade the rifle with factory 30 rd mag, 5 extra Pmags, 200 Federal 223 rounds, 1 box of tracer rounds and 1 box of SS109 STEEL CORE ammo for a plain jane stock Saiga 12 gauge.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.