Dont let the man hold you down, check your forms!

Dumbass me didnt check my form1 when I got it back from CLEO before I sent it off. Just got a happy surprise in the mail which quickly turned into disappointment when I realized the envelope felt a little too thick. Much to my dismaymad.gif :

post-24335-0-12844600-1361990767_thumb.jpg

post-24335-0-58728200-1361990765_thumb.jpg

Check your's and your CLEO's work if you go that route, people make mistakes.

Anyone know what is supposed to go there? I just checked my other two forms and only one of them has my name there. Is that what is supposed to go there. It says maker and the description says residence of:

Now if its my name, who is supposed to put it there? the CLEO. I would assume so being its in the CLEO's section.

So my question is, what do I do now. Take my forms back to the station and ask that he write my name on all the forms, even the already approved one or can I just write my name in my self to save everyone trouble and time? He approved my forms so I would assume that writing my name in myself would be ok but dont want to do anything stupid so I donno.

any thoughts?

I have 30 days to get it back so im kindof pressed.

It looks like the CLEO didn't sign the form, if I'm looking at it right. That happened on one of mine, and when I took it back to be signed, they apologized BIG TIME, and got it taken care of pronto. Our Sheriff here is a pretty good guy and is gun friendly.
AZG,

Your name goes there. You are supposed to put it there. The CLEO just signs and dates (I usually fill in his address and whatnot for him too).Oh, and whatcha gettin?

Thanks fellas. I just went back up there and a fellow gun enthusiast and also Leo filled it out for me.

• 2 months later...