How Bout' We Shut Down Armslist Gougers!

Reselling ammo that is bought for the purpose of resell requires a business license, and requires collection of state sales tax. Failing to do so can result in fines far exceeding the profits.

But hey go get your "free market profits" just remember I told ya so when the IRS comes for an audit.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It amazes me how people who "love freedom" are so willing to impose their standards on others. By force if necessary.   "Oooh, I don't like people charging high prices for their own stuff! Let's h

Wow! Yer not a very nice person. While it's true that I breathe out of my mouth, I've found that I breathe out of my nose as well.   So if I don't agree with you and use the overpriced button tha

I didn't used to either. Then last Friday I went to Sportsmans warehouse. The line in the gun section was ridiculous as the truck had just shown up. I later called to see if there was any 223/5.56

Reselling ammo that is bought for the purpose of resell requires a business license, and requires collection of state sales tax. Failing to do so can result in fines far exceeding the profits.

yeah, and so is dealing in firearms you need a FFL, pay tax etc..... but as you and I and everybody that goes to a gun show have seen, you got people with "private collections" that in some cases have more firearms then a FFL dealer, doing just that without a license.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
I hope they just ban guns completely so i don't have to listen to a bunch of morons complain about how they cost too much. if you don't want to pay the asking price don't buy it, if you don't like people asking so much, move to fucking china and quit whining like a bunch of little cunts

I smell an angry gouger, hahahahaha.... The flagging must be working cuz you guys are getting seriously pissed. Whatsa matter, you get stuck with 10k rounds of ammo you can't move? Or maybe some Pmags that nobody will pay $50 for?

So just to be clear... You're for an all out gun ban? Hmmmm.... Maybe China would be a good place for you sir.

Thank you for your valuable input to this thread.

I smell a mouth breathing moron who can't sense sarcasm. if someone is willing to pay the price that's what it's worth, if it's priced too high it won't sell. no need to be a little bitch and whine about people asking ridiculous prices for their shit

Wow! Yer not a very nice person.

While it's true that I breathe out of my mouth, I've found that I breathe out of my nose as well.

So if I don't agree with you and use the overpriced button that armslist gave me you call me names? Is it not my right to use the supplied button?

I'm so confused. People keep yelling at me about freedom, yet I get called names for excersising my freedom to use the supplied "overpriced" button.

I'm sorry if my flagging is getting in the way of your early retirement. I would stop doing it, but if nothing else, you guys have taught me a valuable lesson on freedom. Hense I MUST continue and excercise my "freedom" to flag in so that other Americans shall not meet financial jeopardy from overpriced ammunition. I hereby shall not rest until this goal has been achieved.

This thread was meant to rally likeminded people and was never meant to hurt the feelings of gougers. Which BTW I've found to be a very sensitive lot.

Thank you again for your ummm... input.

Sincerely.

"The Whiner"

• Like 2

Free speech is a right, The action of a protest is a right. We may support it or not but it is what it is,a 1st amendment right.

It is for all because this is the USA.

If we feel that something is wrong like the price of milk we can protest to change the will of the seller by public boycot.

Thats America for you and this is still the land of the free.

Rock on man.

• Like 1
Free speech is a right, The action of a protest is a right. We may support it or not but it is what it is,a 1st amendment right.

It is for all because this is the USA.

If we feel that something is wrong like the price of milk we can protest to change the will of the seller by public boycot.

Thats America for you and this is still the land of the free.

Rock on man.

Amen brother!