I wish I could say the same, coffee boy!

Shit, you got a job... What's stopping ya? VEPR x54R: $1200... x54R surplus cans, 440rd for $80...

Total investment: ~$3k for a badass rifle with 10,000 nasty friends.

I don't have THAT arrangement yet, but it's up next on my list. grimace.gif Got about 1500 x54r waiting on the VEPR... In the mean time, the mack daddy bolt action of the poor, 1891/30 can handle those rounds.

Stop being interested and cook us up a sweet price on a pair... wink.png Get that VEPR x54R down to under $1k and I'm game and ready to sign checks. No shit...

To me, it seems like the best deal going in firearms right now. Plus it is oh so tasty of a weapon. I would normally take a piss on a thumb hole stock, but the VEPR makes it look sexy.

DADDY LIKE! DADDY WANT! smile.png

Who else is down with a group buy? I know Capt. Hero has been sniffing around them!

Edited by Maxwelhse
Stop being interested and cook us up a sweet price on a pair... ;) Get that VEPR x54R down to under $1k and I'm game and ready to sign checks. No shit...

To me, it seems like the best deal going in firearms right now. Plus it is oh so tasty of a weapon. I would normally take a piss on a thumb hole stock, but the VEPR makes it look sexy.

DADDY LIKE! DADDY WANT! :)

Who else is down with a group buy? I know Capt. Hero has been sniffing around them!

I just blew [edit: wrote amt, which was tacky, sorry, been up watching sick kid all night] a ridiculous sum of cash on this summer's vacation. However if we can get enough people, I will be in if we can go at 1000 or less. You have good negotiating skills? You want to start a thread? Or should I? Edited by Remek

Ha, I blew our vacation on, ahem, a few guns accessories and ammo. I have to drag the wife out by the hair to take a vacation anyway (super type A personality) so I figured I would at least get something decent out of it. Got a .308 RRA Standard Operator waiting for me to pick up now to add to the rest of the collection. :)

Edited by jwulf
Stop being interested and cook us up a sweet price on a pair... wink.png Get that VEPR x54R down to under $1k and I'm game and ready to sign checks. No shit...

DADDY LIKE! DADDY WANT! smile.png

I just blew [edit: wrote amt, which was tacky, sorry, been up watching sick kid all night] a ridiculous sum of cash on this summer's vacation. However if we can get enough people, I will be in if we can go at 1000 or less. You have good negotiating skills? You want to start a thread? Or should I?

My negotiation skills are alright, but it's going to take a sympathetic seller in this market to want to wheel and deal, even if we get 10 guys up @ $1k/ea. Centerfire shows them in stock right for $1200. If you're serious, start a thread in the VEPR forum and see if we get some guys willing to pony up deposits if a supplier agrees to negotiate. I shouldn't do it, but I can't get that rifle out of my head!

I wasn't sure on it, but I felt a share was worth it. I plan on heading to a gun show tomorrow. Will see how the situation looks there. I should have bought more @ my local one, this one is 70miles from me. Granted I've gotta head even farther away with a car trailer and pickup loaded up. Will stop on my way back home. Should be interesting pulling 5k lbs with a 2800lb vehicle.