I have four different AK's I'd like to trade for pistols. I'm most interested in .40, .45, or 10mm. If you've got a pistol in a different caliber, let me know, I might be interested. I'm in Charleston, SC and would like a FTF trade, but might send out of state if the trade warrants it. Anyhow, here ya go:

Romanian Underfolder: TRADE PENDING

All matching Romy kit built on a Ewbanks receiver w/ a polished bolt carrier. 922 Compliant parts are: Receiver, trigger, hammer, disconnector, flash hider, follower, and floor plate.

The folder is Yugo.

30886IM002074-med.jpg

Polish Underfolder: TRADE PENDING

Polish U/F kit built on a Ewbanks receiver w/ a polished bolt carrier. 922 Compliant parts are: Receiver, trigger, hammer, disconnector, follower, and floor plate.

30886IM002080-med.jpg

Romanian AK: TRADE PENDING

All matching Romy kit built on a Ewbanks receiver dressed in EG furniture. I can include original furniture. 922 Compliant parts are: Receiver, trigger, hammer, disconnector, flash hider, follower, and floor plate.

30886IM002083-med.jpg

WASR-10 Hi-Cap: TRADE PENDING

It is what it is. The bolt carrier has been polished. Includes an ACE folding stock that folds to the left.

30886IM002081-med.jpg

All the builds have been test fired and shoot great. They are all rivet construction as well. If you're interested in the ACE stock itself, we can work a deal out. Thanks for looking.

Mike

Edited by Red Whiskey
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.