Tromix MKA trigger sets

We have received a few of the Tromix MKA trigger sets in today.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-AKDAL-MKA-dsh-1919/Categories

Ah, if I had waited one more day. I just bought the tooth and nail trigger. I could have saved 12 bucks and shipping.

well, you get new pins and a xp hammer spring with the t&n kit. hope that makes you feel better...

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Haycock" data-cid="870402" data-time="1362112190"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="1919 Shotty" data-cid="870254" data-time="1362095861"><p>Ah, if I had waited one more day. I just bought the tooth and nail trigger. I could have saved 12 bucks and shipping.</p></blockquote>

well, you get new pins and a xp hammer spring with the t&n kit. hope that makes you feel better...</p></blockquote>

Wait, XP hammer spring? I have the regular model, will it affect it?

I bought a couple XP Hammer Springs that were recommended in one of these threads and it will not fit the stock hammer. I recently bought a hammer from CSS (Firebird?) and it came with the spring, so now I have a couple extra springs that may be useful for a couple of my AR builds.

i bought a few wolff xp springs also thinking they where just drop in springs but they werent. i just turned down the sleeve/spacer on the hammer pin. it was pretty easy to do, you can do it with a grinder or a lathe.