This will make you

It does make me happy, but how much and when do we expect to see them, and is there a preorder?

It'd be nice to also see them with the railed gas block at least.

Edited by Captain Hero
  • Like 1
It does make me happy, but how much and when do we expect to see them, and is there a preorder?

It'd be nice to also see them with the railed gas block at least.

Would be nice, but I doubt it. Same reason the stock is 'Fixed' because the FUDDS sold us out decades ago with Sporting Purposes non-sense - we're still fighting that off.

Cannot have a rail other than for scope, because it is not sporting purposes.

On the other hand... I had one added to my vepr. Will post pics soon, not expensive either. At the same time had the barrel trimmed, brake perm'd.

• Like 1

hmmm.... from October:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/81204-i-heard-read-a-disturbing-rumor/?hl=welded

Great to hear there are more coming, and it will be interesting to see just how "welded in the fixed position" these will be. In fact I can't imagine it will take long for the crafty lot here to figure a way around such things as that. As for me.... I would pay a handsome sum to see the likes of Dianne Feinstein and Eric Holder forced to lick the welds from these fine guns... here..... in what used to be a free country... christ sakes the Russians must be laughing their asses off by now.

Edited by defequisimo
Damn, why do they still do the angle on the buttstocks? I hate that!

That said, How much, when and how is the stock fixed in place for importation?

I know, right? Looks droopy to my eye. Anyway. I really want it for the non-protruding folding mech. Have someone chop off the stock and add a custom rig or pig nose.

Hopefully it's an easy to overcome tac weld. A screw would be even better.

These are the factory stocks and yes they will be welded open. Look for these soon, thats all I can say right now. Oh and out of all the stocks I have put on these shotguns (around 15 different stocks)this is by far my favorite.

• Like 2

Irreversible weld? horror.gifhttp://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/81204-i-heard-read-a-disturbing-rumor/?hl=welded

hopefully these will be different...it would be great to hear from some of the UK members on what exactly the welded open stocks they have look like....and maybe some pictures smile.png

Edited by defequisimo
I had heard from someone who told me not to divulge source, that 700 were coming in this batch. It was also commented that an effort to get a more "tactical" version of the vepr thru for the third batch is in progress..

Now, that is what I am talking about. I would love to get one with an easily reversible non-folding folder, railed gas block and correct railed handguards. Or at least 2 out of the three. :)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="ec4321" data-cid="871156" data-time="1362274054"><p>

All three would be nice, but the folder is the hard one to do after the fact. <br />

<br />

handguards and gas block is easy. </p></blockquote>

True. Folder is the toughest and most important to me.

Edited by vette447