Just got in a utg rail for my gun I am bet disappointed in it the rail comes with a extended top rail that does not even touch the gun and by that it means it is flimsy I am very disappointed any one else have any good ideas on a rail may send this one bad and get the choas Titan what do you think?

Edited by Taive
This is my problem it is flimsy due to no way to keep it stable

It's meant to like this. Otherwise you won't be able to open dust cover. I installed UTG rails and use shorter top rail and happy about it. With this rail you can even use stock sights just in case. You just have to look and aim underneath the rail. Saved me when my red dot sight broke down right in the middle of a shotgun match.

I used the short rail when I had one as well. I could see optics just fine and could also see irons from under the rail.

In my case I got tired of all the weight and sold all my tacticool stuff, put a tapco (I think) forend on it and an angled foregrip. Everyone that shoots it is much happier with the lighter gun.

I have a UTG pro quad rail. Mine seems to be stiffer then that, and shooting it with a red dot/holo sight its stable. Is that the USA made one or the china made one? UTG Pro is USA made, If just UTG then its Chinese.

I'm not sure I've already packaged it up to return it but it must be from china

The UTG pro I believe is close to $100, the china one somewhere in the $50-$70 range. I got mine from a forum member here and I've been happy with it. Didn't affect reliability either.

I have already sent mine back but I got it for like $80 it was a waste of money but after talking to everyone and finding out about it being a china made one and American made I'm guessing I definitely got the cheaper made of the two