WTS - NIB US Palm AK30 (7.62x39) Magazines

Update 3/4/13 - All mags are sold!

As the topic states, I have five (5) new and unused US Palm AK30 (7.62x39. 30-round) magazines in FDE (flat dark earth) available for purchase at my cost, plus shipping.
Mags will ship for $40 each, plus flat shipping rate of $5 per order to continential US desitinations (shipping is $5 whether you order one magazine or five).

Please note that I will not ship these items to CA, MA, NJ, MD, NY, or anywhere else that your politicians suck and won't allow you to have constitutional rights. Sorry guys, but check your laws before ordering. I refuse to go toe-to-toe with these ass-hats.

Payments accepted are check, MO, or PayPal + 4% (unless sent as gift with fees covered)
Item(s) will ship within 24-hours of payment clearing

Mag2_zps8e185503.jpg

OK, I know the mag prices suck, so here's the good news
I hate the current price of mags and ammo as much as the rest of the folks here, so as a consolation, I will include two extra bonus items to the first two (2) individuals who post an "I'll take one. PM Sent" post and commit to purchase. The extras bonus items will be an RAA branded Saiga coolie and set of ear plugs...as shown below. The first person to purchase has options on colors (jungle or RealTree camo & gold or blue ear plug kit). On the chance someone takes all five mags, I will send both sets of coolies and ear plugs to that person.

Mag3_zps1fcb7426.jpg
mag4_zps347d3b93.jpg

Edited by FLTF3
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.