• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I scream shenanigans. Pictures or it didn't happen. Tell em Dubs!

jesus effin crist you guys E*****, California. the price is 550. why is this so suprising? they are coming back. but when people panic and think the end of the world was yestarday thats whats gonna ca

How do you keep a forum in suspense?   Post about plentiful guns or ammo in an unknown location, sit back and keep quiet...

Please let me know where and how much i really wanna do my own conversion and possibly sell my current x39. Please lemme knowwww!!!!

I love the way some of the conversions look, but man I want to get a yugo 2nd gen 5.45. Then replace its regular furniture with some redwood or plum.

jesus effin crist you guys E*****, California. the price is 550. why is this so suprising? they are coming back. but when people panic and think the end of the world was yestarday thats whats gonna cause prices to rise and cause stocks to deplete. i really dont want a bunch of outsiders coming into this town any buyin all the aks up..since everybody thinks im full of SHIT ill keep it to my self for now..

Edited by Spetnaz Soldier
  • Like 3

jesus effin crist you guys E*****, California. the price is 550. why is this so suprising? they are coming back. but when people panic and think the end of the world was yestarday thats whats gonna cause prices to rise and cause stocks to deplete. i really dont want a bunch of outsiders coming into this town any buyin all the aks up..since everybody thinks im full of SHIT ill keep it to my self for now..

Me too!

$550 sounds good to me compared to what I have been seeing advertised (that's why it's surprising), that's all I wanted to know. Don't look for me to come over to Cali, I don't want anything to do with that place!

Also, that gives me hope that soon I will be able to pick up a 5.45 soon to convert for reasonable.

I don't understand why you even posted this if you were not going to tell where they were. If you get your jollies off doing shit like this, you're proving to me that the stories about people from commieland are true. Buy them all, flip them on gunbroker for three grand each and I'll be okay. Don't worry, I wouldn't come to "your" town if they were free.

I believe SS just wanted to know if peeps have seen a resurgence in stock in their LGSs.

I haven't seen any floods in Austin, TX. I'd like to though. Maybe I'm going to the wrong GSs but I don't see much AK action in Austin. They've been here and are here just not en mass like ARs have been.

I believe SS just wanted to know if peeps have seen a resurgence in stock in their LGSs.

I haven't seen any floods in Austin, TX. I'd like to though. Maybe I'm going to the wrong GSs but I don't see much AK action in Austin. They've been here and are here just not en mass like ARs have been.

I agree, and sorry to the OP for bringing you task on location, as that is obviously not the point.

Sorry man, when you say plentiful Saigas people get a little on edge, start breathing hard, salivate and get a little touchy. Thanks for the follow up

Edited by mizombiekilla

That is it! I am getting on my bike and making a trip to Eureka(I do every year for Redwood run) and buying every Saiga I see! Eureka here I come!victory.gif

Not really though, I would have to make two trips one to buy and another after the 10 day wait!

Though I do love riding up there....hmmm!