Installing KREBS Mark VI-S Safety Lever with Bolt Hold Back Notch

I recenty acquired my first Saiga - a 20 guage and decided I wanted the notched safety lever for bolt hold back. But rather than notch the stock safety lever I purchased a KREBS Mark VI-S lever with the bolt hold back notch.

The information on how to replace the stock safety lever on the SAIGA 12 makes it seem simply, but with the Saiga 20 you will find you can not rotate the safety lever vertically to align it with the notches in the receiver for removal. The lever's protrusion hits the disconnector assembly and no matter how you stage the trigger or hammer position - I (and a number of others) could not get the protrusion of the safety lever bar rotated past the disconnector.

I found this disassembly video that provides the key. By pressing down a small spring leg on left side of receiver, you can push the one pin holding the disconnector assembly out and left the disconnector out of the receiver. It is then simply to rotate the safety lever until you can align and pull it out. Hope this helps you folks that were dealing with the same problem I was. You must push down on the spring leg while pushing the pin out - trying to knock it out with a punch simply did not work (tried that before the video showed me the correct was)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sej4DugRvG0