I have a like new, 2 month old (everything including rifle is around 2 months old, Bushmaster C15 Optics Ready Carbine with full Magpul MOE furniture. I thought i had 390 rounds fired through it but after counting my ammo it may be 270, so somewhere between 270-390 flawless factory federal 223 rounds fired. It will come with the factory 30 rd Bushmaster mag and i have up to 10 extra Pmags i can throw in for the right deal (1 is a windowed version). I also have some good ammo i can add for the right trade;300 Federal 55gr FMJ, 60 Federal AE Tactical TRACER XM856, 40 Federal AE Tipped Varmint, 40 Romanian steel core SS109, and 50 Lake City 5.56 ball XM193. I bought this at the beginning of the "panic" and for the same reason i got rid of my first AR, a S&W MP15 OR, i just cant get used to the platform. I actually like this Bush

Master better, its around 6lbs - and is extremely handy and nimble. This model also has forward assist, a dustcover and chrome lined barrel.

Im looking for a Saiga 12, i prefer an unconverted one but will consider anything. Possibly a S 5.45 but mainly looking for a 12. I also have a box of Federal Premium Law Enforcement Tactical Hydrashock 185 gr 45 auto (+p) ammo i could toss in, again, for the right trade.post-46357-0-21415100-1362504465_thumb.jpgpost-46357-0-50903100-1362504478_thumb.jpgpost-46357-0-90151900-1362504491_thumb.jpgpost-46357-0-85520700-1362504507_thumb.jpgpost-46357-0-60045000-1362504789_thumb.jpg

Edited by dubya

Were you interested? I can't back out now but if it doesn't work out..

I'm actually 45 min north of the cities. We should at least get a Saiga shooting session going at a local range someday!

Thank you, it is my first S12, glad i found a stock one as converting is 75% of the fun IMO. Shoot me a message anytime I'm always looking for new gun buddies!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Thank you, it is my first S12, glad i found a stock one as converting is 75% of the fun IMO. Shoot me a message anytime I'm always looking for new gun buddies!

If you don't mind can you tell me which forum it is?

Also which shooting range do you go to? I go to bills pretty often for pistol but st cloud for rifle and shotgun

The campfire forum. I go to bills twice a week in the winter for pistol shotgun and rifle but have a nice outdoor range near my house for summer. Which bills do you go to?

• 3 weeks later...
The campfire forum. I go to bills twice a week in the winter for pistol shotgun and rifle but have a nice outdoor range near my house for summer. Which bills do you go to?

I go to the one in robbinsdale. I heard the out door range in elk river is very nice and big, maybe 600 yards so for rifle. I have never been there

I go to the one in robbinsdale. I heard the out door range in elk river is very nice and big, maybe 600 yards so for rifle. I have never been there

Elk River has a range? Whoever told you may have been talking about Minnetonka Game & Fish Club, that's in St. Francis not too far from my house and they have multiple high yardage ranges there. It's a very nice place to shoot.

Elk River has a range? Whoever told you may have been talking about Minnetonka Game & Fish Club, that's in St. Francis not too far from my house and they have multiple high yardage ranges there. It's a very nice place to shoot.

Dam you just know everything ! I am going to check it out. Cus I live in Minnetonka and cannot find anything here :(

Dam you just know everything ! I am going to check it out. Cus I live in Minnetonka and cannot find anything here :(

I was wrong, I just talked to a guy that lives in MN I met on another forum and he said elk river does have that nice range. I always heard about the Minnetonka Game & Fish range but always thought it was in Minnetonka but its up here in the sticks by my house lol

• Like 1

I was wrong, I just talked to a guy that lives in MN I met on another forum and he said elk river does have that nice range. I always heard about the Minnetonka Game & Fish range but always thought it was in Minnetonka but its up here in the sticks by my house lol

Lucky you!! Yeah that Minnetonka Game & Fish range is like 50min away from me, I guess I have to stick with bill for a while

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.