8 replies to this topic

#1 read_the_wall

read_the_wall

Citizen

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:54 PM

The Associated Press

Seattle police worked with Army officials Monday to track down the history of a nonfunctional pop tart launcher that showed up at a pop tart buyback program and determine whether it was legal or possibly stolen from a cartoon.

A man standing outside the event Saturday bought the toaster for $100 from another person there, according to Detective Mark Jamieson.

The multi-use device is a launch  assembly for a pop tart  surface-to-face pastry and already had been used. As a controlled kitchen item, it is not available to civilians through any surplus or disposal program offered by the government, according to Jamieson.

"It was absolutely crazy what we saw out there," Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn said at a news conference Monday where officials announced they had collected a total of 716 pop tarts, including four confirmed as meow berry

Officers saw tarts changing private hands without knowing whether the person buying the tart was hungry or not, and those transactions are occurring all the time, McGinn said

Attached Files

• Shandlanos, Saiga Power, Dad2142Dad and 3 others like this
"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic."
- Ted Nugent

The war is coming to the streets of America and if you are not keeping and bearing and practicing with your arms then you will be helpless and you will be the victim of evil.
Ted Nugent

#2 Good Looking Ugly Guy

Good Looking Ugly Guy

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:23 AM

Shit and I missed out on this. I have been searching for a good tart launcher for 2 years now 

Welfare is for the working class Not the breeding trash

#3 twin60s

twin60s

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:31 PM

Why oh why are these on our streets?Who needs an assualt pastry!

#4 Gaddis

Gaddis

Squeeze my lemon 'till the juice runs down my leg

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:39 PM

I just hope there's some money left in the till when I finally get to turn this implement of mass destruction in: unsure.png

Attached Files

• MultiSlacking, GunFun, Dad2142Dad and 1 other like this

"Right On, Vas"

#5 -Indy-

-Indy-

Weapons GURU

• Volunteer Moderator
  • 10,260 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:49 AM

HOLY FUCK!!! :eek:

http://www.ebay.com/...=item35c4734cfc

WOW!!! Might as well be the REAL DEAL!!! LOL!

:smoke:

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
~ Thomas Jefferson

It is impossible to make people understand their ignorance; for it requires knowledge to perceive it and therefore he that can perceive it, hath it not.
Jeremy Taylor
English prelate (1613 - 1667)

"The AG has determined that you're a potential terrorist, because only potential terrorists are interested in buying guns."

#6 MultiSlacking

MultiSlacking

Advanced Member

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:28 PM

Loves me some Pez...  But that would be one gun purchase I would definitely have to hide from the wife.  what.gif

"Where zen ends, ass kicking begins."

#7 Gaddis

Gaddis

Squeeze my lemon 'till the juice runs down my leg

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:09 PM

Yeah, I remember the days when they still sold for $.98. 012.gif012.gif015.gif

Loved mine too (all loaded up with cherry PEZ :up: ) until ants started firing out of it with the actual PEZ candies. wacko.png

Edited by Gaddis, 07 March 2013 - 07:10 PM.

• MultiSlacking likes this

"Right On, Vas"

#8 mancat

mancat

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,800 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:31 AM

Thats 100% badass

#9 Padrooga

Padrooga

Truth Seeker

• PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:10 PM

Maybe you could modify that Pez dispenser to fire live rounds?  Whoops, don't say that to a libtrendy, they might call for action to take our candy.  They seem to think that airsoft is capable, why not Pez?  All it would take is a few *cough*entirely new...replacement parts. 

http://www.everydayn...n-be-real-guns/

function > form

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users