6-1/2" Saiga 12 SBS.... it's ALIVE!

I like it evl! I also like the left sided charging handle...

It is quite an imposing piece. 100% evl ;)

A LGS regular just handed me a Ti bolt one day and asked me what I thought about it. I told him I'd love to have it and asked him what he wanted for it. He just gave it to me and I told him I'd use it for something really cool one day, so there it is after about an hour worth of some crazy looking sparks, lol. I like it more than I imagined. I added some weight to the carrier and needed to lose some weight elsewhere, so the LH Ti CH worked for that purpose. I still try to reach over to the right side though. I think I may have done it in the video, lol.

• 1 month later...

I'm not trying to be an ass. Cause this is the coolest shot gun I've ever seen. Like for

Real. If there was a list of coolest shotguns ever built this would be in the top 5 easy. And if there was a list of coolest weapons ever built top 20 easily. And you built it! Be proud, be proud.

You looking for investors? Gun manufacturers are like gold!

After shooting that crazy contraption I offer to be his first investor, and have him build me one. It is insanely fun to shoot and ran impressively well.

Evl, you need to post the ghetto blasting video. That shows how awesome it really is.

For whoever asked, around duck with 00 buck it has a nice cylindrical fireball about 2 1/2'. The fireball seems smaller than when it was 8" barrel. Shooting it at the indoor range, even with double ears, is rough. The compression coming off it was rocking from the next booth over.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have watched this video numerous times on youtube, had no clue it was a members. I just recently bought my second S12 and want to short barrel it. This is by far one of the shortest I have seen.  Can we get some close up pics and more detail as to what all has been modded please.

Edited by Adrenaline
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Searched the threads here and cannot find a DIY for the 6.5" Saiga 12. Does anyone know if this has been posted? Does anyone know how far the gas port was opened?[/quote

We'll evl, I don't think he understands that they don't sell these at walmart, and if he wants build spec he would need to ask you. Cool thing about the internet is easy access to lifetimes of info. But in real life there's a select few who actually "do" and even fewer yet who lead!

• Like 1

Well, I have been offered a hefty sum of money to teach that info and I passed. I can share the basics, but I have very valid reasons for not wanting to do a DIY on it that I cannot discuss. I figure anyone who was meant to do it can figure the rest out on their own ;)