edit.... I didn't know there where forum rules about group buys. PM sent to the boss!

edit: Ok... Beg for forgiveness time...

I want one, who else does? If we get some guys up we might be able to get a good deal. Who else is in the market? I think we'd need 10 guys for a vendor to take us seriously.

Edited by Maxwelhse

Dibs on your guys crap wood. I recently got a vepr with it and refinished it myself. I want to do that again! Let me know if you guys want to get rid of the furniture.

Edited by Skoodge

You looking to trade for good furniture or just want the crap?

I will warn you, the "crap" I've seen is BAAAAAD. The machine work wasn't even done.

Or... Not supposing you're a vendor.... Drop me a PM if you're interested in finish it up.

I want the crap.

I got one last month. It was too bad. I mean the general shape was there but it was terribly rough with lots of huge burrs.

It took me a good 5+ hours to sand stufff down to smooth and reshape the end so it was flush with the buttpad, granted I used a sanding block. But then I stained and sealed it, and, I mean it's not perfect, but I had fun and enjoy the look of it.

I just want to do it again so I can have a few different color combinations to play with. The current is red mahogany. I'd like something similar to the Russian Red and then also a black or some just random fun color like orange or teal. grimace.gif

• Like 1

The last pictures I saw of "rough" VEPR stocks still had 4+ inches of extra material hanging off of the end of the stock and all around the profile. It wasn't even close to finished.

I'm still willing to drop $1k on one, even with that garbage bolted to it. I have sand paper too! :)

So... Still looking for those that are looking... If we get to 10 I think we can cook with some gas.

I'm guessing its because of the weirdo fix site option. To me, it's worth holding out for what I really want. Even if I have to pay a couple hundred more.

I don't know about you, but even $800 isn't chump change to me.

• 2 weeks later...

If one of you want a 20" 762x54r square back w/integrated sites. I have one NIB that I decided not to use. I ran across a slant 23" and decided to go that route. So this one is sitting in the safe. Furniture is the unfinished wood. $1000.00 shipped and it's yours.

• Like 1
If one of you want a 20" 762x54r square back w/integrated sites. I have one NIB that I decided not to use. I ran across a slant 23" and decided to go that route. So this one is sitting in the safe. Furniture is the unfinished wood. $1000.00 shipped and it's yours.

I wish I had the money. Id buy that bitch in a heart beat. Thanks for the offer bro. I hope it goes to a good home.

Thanks for the heads up TAKD, but I really don't like the look of the integrated sights.

edit: Should you be able to come up with a traditional VEPR around the same cost, with good wood, please let me know!

Edited by Maxwelhse