anybody got mags?

Well, your gonna have to make a choice. Keep waiting or buy. I made the switch to 5.45x39 back in Nov. I had two of those rifles by the time mid Dec came around. Then as I was about to pounce on supplies. It hit the fan. Well, what I can say is this. I have 5 tins of ammo and 9 mags. With one being a Tapco. I over paid for one tin at $250. The rest under $200. The mags, most I was able to get them at $25 a piece.

The deals are out there. You have to watch for them. Join some more forums and keep an eye out. But, you have to choose when to buy. It is a gamble. We all know it. Hold out or dig in your pocket now. I made the choice of digging. I am 44 years old and remember the first gun ban and what it ment. This time around it will not be as easy as they plan on taking the back door out.

I have always been prepared. Ammo or food. I am set for a while. I live in Michigan and so if I need water. Dig two feet down and I have it.

I see things calming down. It could be the calm before the real storm. So, make a plan. Keep you and yours safe.

Wow, sorry for the rant.