• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yep i did it got me an m352 a2 deuce and a half.   heres some pics.  

Remember...if you get a Deuce stuck...it's YOUR fault, not the truck's.   Enjoy it!

yes i did.

Posted Images

I have absolutely NO WHERE to put one, even if it was free..

So... Moving on to my vicarious dreams and joy over your purchase.... What are the big plans? Just cruise around or battle wagon?

mines parked in the driveway, right where i used to park my ranger.

plans? drive it , enjoy it.

Edited by Guest
well mines a kaiser. same company as the jeep.....................

I just BARELY made the cut off by having a TJ... AMC designed I-6...

Same genus, different species for sure!

You skirted the plans questions... smile.png

edit: sorry, missed the edit!

Edited by Maxwelhse

Those are skeery and designed for military use. Why would the average citizen NEED to have one of those? In out of control hands one could hurt a lot of people very quickly with one. I propose that we ban them immediately.

JK.... Enjoy your new toy!

• Like 2
Awesome duce and a half. It makes my ass and spine hurt just thinking about it!

took me 2 hours to drive it back. pleasant if not slow ride. +1 on the back ache!

definantly gonna add some padding to that chair.

This may look a bit off in a 2.5, but Summit's line of "racing" seats have customizable stuffing and the few I've sat in are actually really nice. Last I looked they were right about $200/ea, which is pretty affordable in that world.

This may look a bit off in a 2.5, but Summit's line of "racing" seats have customizable stuffing and the few I've sat in are actually really nice. Last I looked they were right about $200/ea, which is pretty affordable in that world.

For that you can get some suspension seats. I'm sure PRP will do camouflage. May as well get them heated to while we're at it.

12-premier-high-back.aspx

• Like 2

Pretty impressive watching those duece's plow through the mud like that. I feel bad for anyone behind him though, because he dug such deep trenches anyone else doesn't stand a chance of getting through there! :D

well i dont use alot of diesel....................................................

Exactly... There is a motorcycle dealer in town that has an oil burner furnace. They're happy to take any used oil I care to bring them! When I lived in Brookville, OH the city buildings were heated with oil, same deal... I even took some ancient citronella oil in there that had a cracked jug. No problem! Besides, that could keep some bugs off of your bumper!

You need a sign in front of your house!

Awesome duce and a half. It makes my ass and spine hurt just thinking about it!

took me 2 hours to drive it back. pleasant if not slow ride. +1 on the back ache!

definantly gonna add some padding to that chair.

Never had the luxury of riding in the front of one! Always packed into the box like sardines with diesel fumes permeating every inch of our gear and soul.

well i dont use alot of diesel....................................................

used vegetable oil, used motor oil, fuel oil, soy oil, castor oil, kerosene, jet fuel..... is there anything it wont run on?

• Like 2

used vegetable oil, used motor oil, fuel oil, soy oil, castor oil, kerosene, jet fuel..... is there anything it wont run on?

water?

Edited by Guest

For that you can get some suspension seats. I'm sure PRP will do camouflage. May as well get them heated to while we're at it.

Looks like they have woodland camo, digital camo, and some browns and beiges.

• 3 weeks later...

ive actually gotten used to the military seat ............. guess i drive it to much.

• Like 1

ive actually gotten used to the military seat ............. guess i drive it to much.

What ya soap the saddle with...Preparation H victory.gif

Nice deuce. No worries on EMP on those, either. I told the wife if I ever win the lottery, I'm nabbing one of these:

M3-halftrack-TCM-20-hatzerim-2-2.jpg

Only I want the quad .50's in it. haha.gif

Those aren't "quad-.50's", there's only two barrels! wink.png Not sure what those are... I don't know WWII German guns that well. huh.png

Still... Me Likey! biggrin.png

Edit: FOUND IT!! Not German at all! Late '60's Israeli Anti-Aircraft cannon: http://weaponsystems.net/weapon.php?weapon=EE02+-+TCM-20

Two, 20mm HS.404 autocannon. 032.gif

Edited by Ronin38