Seems a guy named Greg can sing them very well...

Hello

Greg would not have been in the band if he weren't riding his brother Duane's coattails. Duane Allman and Barry Oakly WERE the Allman Bros.

Greg played 2nd keyboard.

BTW, Duane Allman was also "Derek & the Dominos" (His haunting slide guitar made that song "Layla") not so much Eric Clapton.....

-guido in Houston

"God Loves Liberty"

Heh I knew them back when they were the Allman Joys, Used to see them on the southern armory circuit. Duane was the big talent but Greg held up vocals very well. Which brings up the whole idea is a motorcycle crash a blues or a rock-n-roll death?

Silly crap aint it.

Hello

Sorry to jump to conclusions, I talk to people frequently who thought the Allman Bros. started with Greg (and Cher, and all that stupid shit...)

I feel obligated to give Duane and Barry their due. They deserve it. They were pioneers.

Respectfully,

-guido

"God Loves Liberty"

Anything early ZZ Topp. I also like Aerosmith "Hangman Jury" I'm computer illiterite Please feel free to post. Damn good stuff. Not traditional, but better than most stuff out there. It's still blues.

Edited by coronet

Thanks for tuning us on to Alabama Shakes that was excellent.

Seems a guy named Greg can sing them very well...

Hello

Greg would not have been in the band if he weren't riding his brother Duane's coattails. Duane Allman and Barry Oakly WERE the Allman Bros.

Greg played 2nd keyboard.

BTW, Duane Allman was also "Derek & the Dominos" (His haunting slide guitar made that song "Layla") not so much Eric Clapton.....

-guido in Houston

"God Loves Liberty"

Heh I knew them back when they were the Allman Joys, Used to see them on the southern armory circuit. Duane was the big talent but Greg held up vocals very well. Which brings up the whole idea is a motorcycle crash a blues or a rock-n-roll death?

Silly crap aint it.

Hello

Sorry to jump to conclusions, I talk to people frequently who thought the Allman Bros. started with Greg (and Cher, and all that stupid shit...)

I feel obligated to give Duane and Barry their due. They deserve it. They were pioneers.

Respectfully,

-guido

"God Loves Liberty"

Thats ok unless you are of a particular time these things are for the most part forgotten.