Gun Makers refusing sales to Gov't

Citizen,

Click on Police Loophole highlighted in article.

The fact that the number tripled in 2 wks is momentum. That's the important fact. It is all about mo-mo.

More will follow I'm sure

Some of the online sites are refusing sales.

Best to you

While this is all "feel good" and helps promote a pro 2A stance... unfortunately this is just a "we're with you" marketing gimmick from manufacturers. NY's Cuomo was already interviewed about this and has openly stated, "we don't even have any contracts with those vendors". LEO do no usually use "vendors" nor niche manufactures. They use contracts straight from manufacturers (such as Colt, Remington, Glock, etc), which is why you won't see any of the "big boys" joining this. The big boys are the ones who actually DO have contracts with them. Look up each participating "firearms equality" vendor/manufacturer and see if they have any contracts with LEO's in states they are denying to supply. I'm guessing they DON'T. But hey, this is not a new marketing tactic.

I'd like to see just what CONTRACTS they've refused to fulfill. I've not heard of ONE yet.

Edited by Brian M1

Thanks Brian,

I guess this article did give me that "FEEL GOOD" emotion for a second or two that some VENDORS were giving the MIDDLE FINGER to the NAZIS.

I hope the number TRIPLES again in the next two wks against these STATE GOV'T BODIES that are trampling on the CONSTITUTION (federal and state) and its brings into question (PUTS PRESSURE) why the BIG BOYS continue to do business with these COMMUNISTS STATES and their COMMUNIST LEADERS.

If I were a BIG BOY MANUFACTURER I would be paying very close attention to this NEW MARKETING TACTIC, especially after all the FREE support they receive from us PATRIOTS who take the time and call our REPRESENTATIVES ,state or federal, when the LIB-TARDS want to make the manufacturers of ammo and firearms libel when their product is used in a crime.

Just my thoughts

Best to you

I'm not saying it isn't admirable.... I'm just saying it's an easy "choice" for them since they aren't losing anything (it's easy to deny contracts you don't even have). They've made their view clear (and it's good for us), but don't fool yourself into thinking they'll be losing any money on this.

Again... I'd like to see some "contracts" they've turned down. I don't believe there ARE any.

• Like 1

It's a nice symbolic gesture but if there is something that a blacklisted department really wanted from one of these vendors they could probably get another department to straw purchase it for them. It really is going to take the big manufacturers cancelling contracts before some real heat is felt.

• Like 1
I'm not saying it isn't admirable.... I'm just saying it's an easy "choice" for them since they aren't losing anything (it's easy to deny contracts you don't even have). They've made their view clear (and it's good for us), but don't fool yourself into thinking they'll be losing any money on this.

Again... I'd like to see some "contracts" they've turned down. I don't believe there ARE any.

I agree 99%. There are SOME specialized departments that use high end brands like LWRC that have denied gov sales now but alot of higher end companies use those contracts as selling points ,like Kimber and their SIS 1911 with whatever California department that was (LA?).