Well, I too would like to have more. I'm already running out of places to hide this shit though.

Side note, this ammo situation is driving me nuts. I want to go raise some hell, but don't know when can replenish my BS ammo stash. Wife says I'm getting irritable.... that usually means I need an extended session. 4 years ago, if someone told me that I would shoot a 12ga more than anything else I owned, I would have never believed it.

• Like 4
if someone told me that I would shoot a 12ga more than anything else I owned, I would have never believed it.

^^^^This. I find myself in the same situation...the guys I shoot with think I'm losing it because I usually only bring the russian twins to range anymore....bad_smile.gif

• Like 1
if someone told me that I would shoot a 12ga more than anything else I owned, I would have never believed it.

^^^^This. I find myself in the same situation...the guys I shoot with think I'm losing it because I usually only bring the russian twins to range anymore....:bad_smile:

That's all I do now that I've become a Saiga addict too. I used to bring 3-4 of my 12 pistols and a bolt gun or AR and now I only bring the 762 and my carry gun (FNS-9) and most recently my new S12. 12 and 7.62 is so damn cheap and fun to shoot.

And MD arms has drums... Best in the world.
And MD arms has drums... Best in the world.

*** dang phone... Lol

+1

ProMag drums don't even come close regarding quality, reliability, and durability.