AVAILABLE . . . . . .Mag release UPDATED!

032.gif May be ready by Friday, for sure have limited number ready by Monday.

Reversible design, forward for those with large hands/long fingers , back for smaller hands/short fingers

This is not 100% final product, but close. This one is UNFINISHED , it will come standard in BLACK.

Other colors available, just like the forends

Any suggestions before production starts?

PRICE $20.00 - FREE SHIPPING ! ! !

post-43678-0-80672800-1363052076_thumb.jpg

post-43678-0-52524600-1363052178_thumb.jpg

You all don't ask for much.......

Count me in. I would like to see it bigger however. I'm a lefty and I have to move my right hand off the forend and while grasping & pulling down on the mag, I use my thumb to trigger the release. A button that extends forward even more than what you've shown would be welcomed.

I use an extended cylinder release button on my S&W627 revolver. Makes speed reloads so much easier.

/M

Edited by BellaCorse

OK, I'll try an answer some Questions

Looks good to me. Does it replace the stock button or does it fit over the existing button?

COMPLETE replacement, I don't care for the add-on top, ones

Count me in. I would like to see it bigger however. I'm a lefty and I have to move my right hand off the forend and while grasping & pulling down on the mag, I use my thumb to trigger the release. A button that extends forward even more than what you've shown would be welcomed.

I use an extended cylinder release button on my S&W627 revolver. Makes speed reloads so much easier.

/M

I understand, this is as big as we can make one and STILL be reversible. We wanted to be able to still get to the hammer pin when it's in the rearward position. We may be able to add about .01" max, then we run into material size , and have to move up to the next size , then mill 90% back off.

looks nice...million dollar question....how much

It will be slightly under the million dollar mark . . . . .

$20.00 NO SHIPPING charge.

• Like 1
are you going to make a california legal one for us guys in california? ph34r.png009.gif

Well , a couple of days ago we sent out OUR FIRST gun with the WONDERFUL bullet button. MAN I feel sorry for you guys

SOOO , you want an Oversized bullet button? rolleyes.gif It's been a long, busy day, what am I missing, sarcasam?wink.png

ETA; Now you got me thinkin , how about one with a funnel shape, easier to get the tool in for a fast Non-detachable mag change.

Am I on to something? ? ?

A while ago there was something exactly like that for California ARs. Haven't heard a peep about it since then, don't know if it actually went into any sort of production or not.

I have the UBBT (Ultimate Bullet Button Tool) on all of my AR magazines, and the UBML (Ultimate Bilateral Magazine Lock) on my DD, and with a short amount of practice I switch magazines pretty fast with no fumbling around. I have two extra locks and one is going on the Tac-12 lower when mine is ready.

Unfortunately, if you put that or any possible variation of it that allows your hand/finger to manipulate it and eject the magazine, it becomes a detachable magazine and illegal in California.

oh thanks...

are you going to make a california legal one for us guys in california? ph34r.png009.gif

Well , a couple of days ago we sent out OUR FIRST gun with the WONDERFUL bullet button. MAN I feel sorry for you guys

SOOO , you want an Oversized bullet button? rolleyes.gif It's been a long, busy day, what am I missing, sarcasam?wink.png

ETA; Now you got me thinkin , how about one with a funnel shape, easier to get the tool in for a fast Non-detachable mag change.

Am I on to something? ? ?

i have an idea! since they are called bullet buttons, how about you make a bullet button big enough to use a shotgun round! makes sence right???rolleyes.gif

Edited by Haycock
The thing I dont like about the firebird one is if you don't press down exactly in the middle and just catch the side, the bolt slides right through the top.

does your model eliminate this problem?

Are you saying on your Fb one the bolt, that goes across the lower and into the mag release bar, will come out of the extended mag button?

If so

I will do more testing , but so far we haven't encountered that problem, I don't know how the Fb one is made so I don't know why that(if that was what you ment)would happen.

YEP, thats exactly what I'm talking about. If you dont press down exactly on top of the bolt it will slide through

bottoming out the release button and no ejection of the mag....(see picture) Someone needs to make the bolt

and release button all as one unit. or maybe just flange out the top of the bolt itself.

BOLTTHROUGH-1_zpsf2ea41bc.jpg

Edited by SHOTGUN MESIAH
YEP, thats exactly what I'm talking about. If you dont press down exactly on top of the bolt it will slide through

bottoming out the release button and no ejection of the mag....(see picture) Someone needs to make the bolt

and release button all as one unit. or maybe just flange out the top of the bolt itself.

Just so you know, regardless of how a button is designed, if your screw hole is bored through the front and screws through the back just like any other 1919 mag button, it will do this if you just touch the side. The stock ones will do this if you don't hit the screw. The T&N will do the same thing, it's not a design flaw on the part of any US company.

Here's a stock one doing the same thing.

post-46028-0-50499600-1363384160_thumb.jpg

We can get ours to do the same , IF we REALLY try, and I mean using both hands and working at it. I have yet been able to get the bolt to push out when dropping a mag, partially because of our design, it makes it highly unlikely, we also have one other "trick" when installing to help prevent this.

My Firebird mag button doesn't do that.

Edited by Madwand

My Firebird mag button doesn't do that.

Variations in diameter of the screw head, some of them will slip a little, some of them are pretty snug.