Not to go too far off into tin foil land, but I've been saying for years that Terminators are the most likely scenario of our downfall vs. aliens, zombies, bigfoot, whatever...

Autonomous drones, OnStar shutting your car off, and cell phone tracking aren't too damn far off...

As someone that is in love with mechanics I am deeply divided between innovation and fear! 021.gif

I like these better...

Fun of course, but technically speaking that's little more than a fancy player piano.

True bipedal motion has been one of the holy grails of robotics for a long time. Boston Dynamics has re-written the rules of robot pedal motion.

Well, couple this with Japan's android AI concept, and you might have a Terminatrix.

There are several vids on the latest craze in Japan as well......android sex toys. Imagine a woman who doesn't argue, never has PMS, always ready to go, but could be compromised by Skynet and make your life a little complicated.

As someone that is in love with mechanics I am deeply divided between innovation and fear! 021.gif

newcylon.jpg

"Just because you are more enlightened than your peers, why do you think I would hate you any less?" *snap*

Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome.

• Like 1
Well, couple this with Japan's android AI concept, and you might have a Terminatrix.

There are several vids on the latest craze in Japan as well......android sex toys. Imagine a woman who doesn't argue, never has PMS, always ready to go, but could be compromised by Skynet and make your life a little complicated.

I hope they take Paypal

I'mma send them my avatar and have them build me one. Her mouth will be designed for input ONLY!

I bet the DoD already has them armed and capable of killing humans.

If they do and use those bastards to come after us, I'll be driving an armored electro-magnet crane, like the ones in the junk yards. Preferrably one that can do zero to sixty in under 8 seconds!

• Like 1
I bet the DoD already has them armed and capable of killing humans.

If they do and use those bastards to come after us, I'll be driving an armored electro-magnet crane, like the ones in the junk yards. Preferrably one that can do zero to sixty in under 8 seconds!

You can call me crazy if you want, but I intentionally have a vehicle that still runs on breaker points for just that reason... Maybe someday I'll get something mechanical diesel and upgrade it.

I wonder if they managed to replicate the fish smell too? :unsure:

No, not that. Japanese party girls always seem to have a fish smell from their mouth because of their diet. :lol:

Now why didn't John Conner think of that. One steel Terminator plus one huge ass magnet. Magnets fry hard drives. Problem solved. haha.gif

I'd like to see what an old fashioned Civil war era Gatling gun would do to a Terminator. :up:

Premise for a new terminator film. Resistance fighters being tracked by a Terminator cyborg break into an arms museum and find a working model display Gatling and ammunition for it. :killer:

Of course the arms museum probably wouldn't be on the East coast or California either. :lol: