Overfolding stock too.

Man, with a rig like that, those NKs are gonna be able to miss alot of times before reloading...

Edited by Darth Saigus
Overfolding stock too.

Man, with a rig like that, those NKs are gonna be able to miss alot of times before reloading...

Kinda like the NYPD?

The Nork spec ops units are pretty bad ass. I cant really say much for their regular infantry, but I wont underestimate any nations "special" units. But for the rifles pictured, I think they produce their own AK variants in house. Not sure though. It is what they call the Type 98, and its a 5.45x39 iirc. Im not sure on the buttstocks above, or what all they have copied from Russian design.

post-44856-0-58026600-1363133824_thumb.jpg

I used to have a Calico M900 9mm with a 100 rnd helical magazine like this one, it actually worked flawlessly. Though this does not necessarily mean that the NK magizines work well, the design is very good. The way I understand it the design is from WWII fighter planes that used that type of magazine for the guns in the wings. I only sold it because I was downsizing to fewer calibers, it was an awesome weapon for urban areas.