What are you guys doing now that shooting & gear is cost prohibiti

So while I'm out getting kids interested in protecting firearms rights. Ya'll are just shooting pellet guns?

What does airsoft, paintball, and laser tag have in common with the NRA? They all have been protected on the federal and state levels by the NRA.. Seems like the 20+ million active players could be convinced that its in their best interest to keep something in front of their hobby as a buffer.

• Like 1

I've started condensing my collection to reduce the # of different calibers I have, and beefing up my ammo supply on the calibers that I keep. I still go out and shoot. I am lucky enough to have a buddy who has an ammo loading business, and I can get whatever I don't reload from him. If I wanted, I could go there right now and get 1000 rounds of the elusive .223 ammo, even!! (but it is .50 cents per round)

Edited by RobRez
I've started condensing my collection to reduce the # of different calibers I have, and beefing up my ammo supply on the calibers that I keep. I still go out and shoot. I am lucky enough to have a buddy who has an ammo loading business, and I can get whatever I don't reload from him. If I wanted, I could go there right now and get 1000 rounds of the elusive .223 ammo, even!! (but it is .50 cents per round)

What do you want to sell I'm always lookng to buy more. i'm spending my time with the kids and shopping for ammo. Oh and praying Obama goes away forever.

Edited by pony_express1973

jumped on the 10-22 wagon. gonna keep it stock as far as appearance looking but tuning up the components (trigger, bolt, bbl, stock bedding and so on). lot of fun....but expensive.

Edited by adjc

I just got a job (FL's job market blows), learning to play piano (fingers don't work on guitar anymore), watching hours of Nutnfancy and Hickok45, started playing airsoft because I can play for free (it's actually a lot of fun), walking my dog (FL sucks for dog hiking, can only walk on a select few preserve trails in my area that are generally less than 2 miles round trip, no mountains and a ton of deadly reptiles), browsing the forum for gems like this

DianeFeinsteinwicked%2Bwitch.jpg

Shooting when I can find bullets and that's about it.

Playin' more paintball. Watching PSP Dallas Open http://www.paintballaccess.com/live/ and wishing for warmer weather and plentiful cheap ammo.

Makes sense. Paintball is huge in the Poconos. It's actually the only place I ever played paintball except in the woods with friends.

Edited by Beretty

I have been reloading for quite some time and still do. I shoot right about the same ammount as before the SH issue. I have been through this before and learned to buy cheap and stack deep! Will it last me forever, no, but will it last through this panic, yes!

Currently.... Finished building my bug out bag. I scored a Warrior Aid and Litter Kit (Bag Only) by North American Rescue for $25......

It's a bag of all bags... Fits over the body armor and GRAD-2 rig I'm running nicely.

Just started disassembling my motorcycle. its been 5 years since I have painted it, so its time for a re do .going to a suicide clutch set up wich will help with people wanting to ride it, and signed up for some machining classes that start in 2 weeks If its to expensive to buy I will just make what I need. on a side note I have been reloading and casting my ammo for a while and I am so glad I horded pure lead and wheel weights cause now everyones in the game and im sittin pretty with over 2 ton of metals in my shop

Edited by shankkole

Same thing I do every year at this time if I get free time...pull stands, set new stands, feeder and trail cam maintenance, feeding up, working food plots, scouting while I am out doing all that. Taking every chance I get to rid the world of pigs and yotes. Turkey season will be here in April..then it's just 3 1/2 months till dear season opens back up....lot of work to do.

Making friends with the local clan of Bigfoot. That damned 10' gray hair is a fucking prankster. Scared the shit outta me twice recently when he stepped in front of the window I was closing.

He needs a bitch slap, but, not from me. I don't have a ladder that tall.

Oh, yeah. I also stopped taking some of my meds, just for fun.bad_smile.gif

Edited by John U.
  • Like 1

On a serious.note, I have been researching cammo patterns for one of my 308 conversions. I want to try something other than BBQ black. I've been studying our local wildlife and terrain to try and develop the best cammo for my environment.