Muzzle devices available?

My back ordered gun should be shipping in the next day or two.

I like the idea of a flash hider type device, I know there's a "tactical choke" available.

And there's an adapter to allow the use of Saiga muzzle devices, do they make the barrel too long?

Are there other options?

Are there any comparisons or reviews online, my google skills are not helping.

Thanks.

Edited by Mr.BlahX3

It is very snug however slides off easy. It makes contact with the barrel towards the rear of the shroud closest to the foreguard and hugs the barrel nicely on my opinion. So far does not rattle.

My measurements would say no it will not work. Unless you got a custom one measured to fit. Actually wish it was a 1/2 to 3/4 longer to fit closer to the foreguard

My back ordered gun should be shipping in the next day or two.

I like the idea of a flash hider type device, I know there's a "tactical choke" available.

And there's an adapter to allow the use of Saiga muzzle devices, do they make the barrel too long?

Are there other options?

Are there any comparisons or reviews online, my google skills are not helping.

Thanks.

I went down the route midbarrel and for the muzzle only a choke. mine is solely a competition gun and the midbarrel works just much better and also gives me the option of a choke. i do have a choke/comp combo on my saiga and it works fine but its not perfect either. of course after drilling 42 holes in the barrel you have to work on the gas system if you want the gun to cycle low brass

Received My MkA 1919 Saiga Adapter today.....been thinking on a Saiga muzzle brake or something in that area..

I remembered that I had some threaded Saiga thread protectors lying around from the saiga I sold here on the forum

years ago....

2013-03-23180455_zps18d244b2.jpg2013-03-23180600_zps4ba841b0.jpgcbaa5be4-d949-4192-b685-c383932730cb_zps1c5195f7-5ce2-4b18-b3d5-c52a0efa363c_zps2013-03-23182921_zps92306257.jpg2013-03-23183556_zps7e9c6b82.jpg

I run a few different chokes from (barrel, mod, imp. mod)---Comp-N-Choke. They seem to keep the muzzle down a bit, but I like the fact I can choose my chokes according to the stage and quickly srew in the one I want.

LINK

Edited by compshootfl
"i dont like the fact i cant run a choke"

Thats why I was thinking of using the polychoke II....Has anyone here used one?

http://www.poly-choke.com/choke2.htm

i have the maxrounds polychoke comp on my saiga works fine but its easy to forget which position you are in in case of the maxrounds. still not sure if i had the correct one set at some stages of the world shoot or if i just screwed up myself lol

I like the look of the shrouds

SU1BRzA4NjkuanBn_zpsb5415430.jpg

Do y'all make a smaller operating rod for the MKA? I bought an MKA to Saiga thread adapter and a saiga muzzle shroud hits the operating rod, and I need a smaller operating rod and hand guard so I can use this shroud. Do y'all make one for a Shorty hand guard? If so, how much?