Muzzle devices available?

Nice! This will certainly make the shorty more of a "plug n play" upgrade.

+ 922 part

No. As I understand it the stock choke is not a 922 part to begin with since it doesn't extend beyond the end of the barrel therefore replacing it with anything else doesn't reduce the overall 922 parts count. I think if you add anything non US made that does extend beyond the end of the barrel you actually go backwards in the count. If the extension devise is US made it's a net-zero for 922 whether it extends or not. However, even to run a US extender you first have to get down to the magic number of 10 or less non US parts first. At least that's what I gather from reading a whole bunch of stuff. Anyone knowing more than me, please chime in and debunk me.

i ordered the MKA 1919 tactical choke from centerfire. it looks the be the trulock win tactical choke at a much lower price than anywhere else! they have it for $39.99

it should be here today. ill post a pic of it tonight after i get home from work.

http://centerfiresystems.com/MKA-TAC-CHOKE.aspx

thats what I have on mine. looks nice.