I will not hunt there, I will not vacation there and I will not purchase from any company in Colorado (to the best of my ability). I don't spend all that much money there. But...just like any one raindrop is not responsible for the flood, collectively, well that's a different story...

Elections have consequences.

Imagine how different the country would be if all the freedom-loving hard-working people actually bothered to vote instead of leaving it to the leftist machine to decide who holds the reins.

• Like 6

Another state just left the union and might as well be in China as far as I'm concerned, won't go there, or spend there. I'm ready for Magpul to come to Tx anyway.

Almost forgot, your kids can get raped there also and the slime will get a slap on the wrist if that while you will go to jail for a long time for a magazine. Libtards suck on a galactic level and have ruined another state.

Edited by U.S Praetorian
  • Like 6
Elections have consequences.

Imagine how different the country would be if all the freedom-loving hard-working people actually bothered to vote instead of leaving it to the leftist machine to decide who holds the reins.

Exactly.. They bitch and complain after the election but they don't bother to vote in local or state elections.

They won't be voted out as like locust, there are too many now and the rest are apathetic (and pathetic).

• Like 1

OK, reality time, on the surface MagPul pulling out and others, and people "self banning themselves " going there may sound good, but all the legislators will do is raise taxes to fill that void of money being lost.

so who really "wins"? hint; it's not MagPul etc.., the people who self banning themselves from going there, and it definitely won't be the working citizens of Colorado, who pay taxes

seriously, look for tax raising legislation going through in the next few years

and if any of you think for one nano-second that the "limousine liberals" are going to suffer with higher taxes. think again, they are like anybody else that has tons of money, their lawyers and accounts will find loopholes so their tax burden is going to be light.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

Magpul isn't pulling out to make a point. CO has made it illegal for them to do business. They don't have a choice.

As far as raising taxes, libtards will do that no matter what. It's what they do. If you're saying it will be our fault that taxes get raised, well the libtards always have somebody to blame for everything they do. It's what they do.

So what exactly is your point?

Edited by Darth Saigus
Looks like it won't be much longer before Beretta will be forced to make a similar decision in Maryland...

don't count on that ever happening, BERETTA is a Italian owned company and has huge military/gov't contracts, they are not going to pick up stakes and move just because Md. laws will impact civilians.

Called Magpul earlier this week to check on product availability. I was 25th in the call queue, and decided not to wait.

Magpul has stated in no uncertain terms that they would leave CO and relocate elsewhere if these laws were passed.

My best guess is TX.

• Like 2
so what exactly is your point?

point I'm making is the gov't of Colorado, rich liberals and people who are on the 'dole" won't be on the losing end of this. it's going to be everybody else in that state.

Looks like it won't be much longer before Beretta will be forced to make a similar decision in Maryland...

don't count on that ever happening, BERETTA is a Italian owned company and has huge military/gov't contracts, they are not going to pick up stakes and move just because Md. laws will impact civilians.

If Marylands laws pass Beretta will not be able to continue operations in the state, it really has nothing to do with civilians, they will not have a choice but to move, or otherwise disolve the Maryland plant operations.

If Marylands laws pass Beretta will not be able to continue operations in the state, it really has nothing to do with civilians, they will not have a choice but to move, or otherwise disolve the Maryland plant operations.

a admt. to the Colorado bill, HB 13-1224, L.0.14, exempts manufacturers like MagPul. so you can be sure Md. isn't going to make the same mistake and not add language to their bill exempting BERETTA.

so what exactly is your point?

point I'm making is the gov't of Colorado, rich liberals and people who are on the 'dole" won't be on the losing end of this. it's going to be everybody else in that state.

Well maybe the people of that state will learn their lesson. I don't blame the Democrats, I blame my fellow countrymen for wanting & voting for this leftist ideology. The end game of liberalism is total enslavement and until these stupid mother fuckers wake up, this kind of shit will continue in every state of the union. I just don't get it.

• Like 2

I'm just wondering how long the clock has to tick before people start screaming "traitor"! You can't just close and open a business like Magpul overnight. I would expect it to take a year or more.

I won't be canceling my backorders...

But on the same token Darth, imagine how different it would be if our votes actually counted. I dont trust electronic voting machines.

But on the same token Darth, imagine how different it would be if our votes actually counted. I dont trust electronic voting machines.

Yeah, we already have several cases in Ohio where voter fraud is being prosecuted. Including an actual poll worker who voted several times for Obama. But that won't make headlines because it brings to light much of what conservative people have been complaining about for years

• Like 1

Beretta is on its way out of Military contracts FWIW. Put a bunch or rounds through a M9 and they will break, seriously. The DOD is seeing a problem with their shitty stuff although they are part to blame with the low bidder winning a contract bullshit and all. Ask a Military shooter who has lots of range time on the pieces of shit. SOCOM has moved to Glocks because they are "Big Boys" and do not need the same stupid standard set for a Military sidearm like the rest of the force involving external safeties and decockers. Whern Beretta loses its HUGE government contract, I will be glad because I have seen plenty of their pistols fuck up beyond repair and can probably guarantee their great design that won them their contract contributed in numerous US Military deaths on the other side of the pond.

Magpul started out as a small but very innovative company with no Military contracts. They made furniture for ARs, then came magazines when their furniture gained popularity, then more good stuff. The Military does purchase Magpul stuff but I am not aware of any HUGE contracts. Certain units in the Military simply purchase their own goods from Magpul minus the contract.

Whether or not the state of Colorado chooses to punish their citizens with more taxes because of businesses pulling out of their state, sucks to be in Colorado I guess.

Matthew, if Magpul was your company and the majority of your business was civilian sales, would you tuck your head into your own ass and stay put even though you could not sell all of your products to consumers in your own state? Fuck that! Magpul has the right idea.

• Like 1