Feinswine's ban passed out of committee

http://news.yahoo.com/dems-push-assault-weapons-ban-senate-panel-195724709--politics.html

WASHINGTON (AP) — Democrats pushed an assault weapons ban through a Senate committee on Thursday and toward its likely doom on the Senate floor, after an emotion-laden debate that underscored the deep feelings the issue stokes on both sides.

Let's make SURE it meets it's doom on the senate floor. Contact your senator and tell them you will do everything in your power to unelect them if they vote for it. Put the fear of the voter in them!

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

Edited by Darth Saigus

Your 2 senators are going to be solid on this. My 2 senators are going to be solid on this (even though McInsane is weak in other areas).

But those wobbly repubs or dems need to hear the message loud and clear. Even the solid ones need to hear from us. It gives them ammo on the senate floor to say how many people have contacted them about it.

Edited by Darth Saigus

I sent the following to them two libtards in Virginia, they don't give two fucks about my vote because they would never get anyway.

Senator Kaine, Warner

I urge you to vote no on the upcoming bill introduced by Senator Feinstein, which came out of committee today. You have promised to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America, “The right of the people to keep and bare arms shall not be infringed”, and you will be held to that on Election Day sir. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.