I'm not going to give you an opinion, but I will share my experience. Back in the "ban" days, I made a pile of AR uppers with permamently affixed brakes. These uppers all had .936" Stainless Pac-Nor bull barrels on them with the muzzle threaded. The brake was installed, then a V-groove was machined at the joint, and they were welded 360 degrees and blended out.
The two most serious problems with using this process are barrel warpage and bore choking. I am not going to share my technique(s) to pull this off, since Tromix "stuff" seems to be ripped off with wreckless abandon these days. Sharing Tromix process details are over.
Anyway, I built numerous 17 Remington uppers this way, and they all shot 1/2 MOA. That's five into a half inch at a hundred. Many groups were down around a quarter inch.