Chaos AK Titan rail!

It has been a long road to get here, and we are still tooling up for this product! Release date still pending, shooting for June-July for first run! Price $220.00

We built this entire ad in-house! Enjoy:))

• Like 2
That is sick! And your video production on that ad turned out very nice; I especially liked you music choice--it has me amped up!

thanks, it's music from my band Skippinstone, first song is "back against the wall", second song, " This is not the life for me"

• Like 1

That bad boy is going to be spendy. Mark my words. Super. Damn Spendy. But sick..oh so sick.

$220 msrp not bad at all

consider the tws rail =$130 + any decent quad rail $100+ thats already $230

Yup. I spent $115 for the Chaos, $130 for the TWS, and $30 for the TWS peep for a total of $275post-46357-0-35388800-1363416321_thumb.jpg

Cameron, when do you expect the Saiga 12 Titan back in stock? I've been waiting to get my hands on one to complete my conversion.

Edited by dubya
Holy fuck i think i need to go change my under wear..so how will i unistall the original gas tube locking device to install the new one for the titan rail because im DEFFINATLY getting that rail..

It's so easy that it's sick! Just use a 5/16 drill bit, the factory pin already has a centered dimple, just lightly drill deep enough to cut away the riveted edge and it pulls right out!

takes like 30 secs.

That bad boy is going to be spendy. Mark my words. Super. Damn Spendy. But sick..oh so sick.

$220 msrp not bad at all

consider the tws rail =$130 + any decent quad rail $100+ thats already $230

Yup. I spent $115 for the Chaos, $130 for the TWS, and $30 for the TWS peep for a total of $275attachicon.gif2013-03-09_17-10-12_312.jpg

Cameron, when do you expect the Saiga 12 Titan back in stock? I've been waiting to get my hands on one to complete my conversion.

next week.

will I be able to get the rear dust cover rail assembly seperatley, or will i have to get the whole package?

looks really cool. I like the fact that It leaves the rear sights in place, but still swings open for cleaning. I cant wait to see an in depth review of one! Really interesting design there, Well done sir!

Im trying to decide on a new scope mount for my 20 inch 7.62, and this may very well be a solution...

• Like 1
Will it work on the 223 and have h&k sights?

No HK style sights at this point. The fact that many of these platforms are close together, I'd say yes, if even with a little mod here or there.