Disconnect spring replacment needed

I've been acquiring the parts for my 2nd S12 conversion and I cannot locate the "disconnect spring" for a Tapco single-hook trigger group. Honestly, I cannot recall if a new disconnect spring came with my Tapco trigger group, but as best I can recall one came with the same trigger group that I used on my 1st S12 conversion.

I've now accumulated 2 of the OEM triggers in which I see a disconnect spring included. It appears accessible if I knock-out the OEM bushing to disassemble. But is the OEM disconnect spring the correct spring to use with the Tapco trigger group?

My options appear to be:

1) Use the OEM disconnect spring with the Tapco trigger group. Hoping that someone can tell me if this is OK/safe to use.

2) CSS sells a disconnect spring for $1. Is this for the OEM trigger group or for the Tapco trigger kit? Or does it matter?

3) Not desired, but I could purchase a new trigger kit. The one available through CSS states that it includes a Tromix disconnect spring.

Thanks in advance...

They do not come with the spring or at least mine didn't. You have to use the factory one.

Dolomite

I don't disagree, but I only own 2 S12's and I've got both OEM trigger groups still together with the OEM bushing. I know 100% that I didn't order a replacement spring. Only thing that I'm a little fuzzy about is whether maybe Pauley would have thrown one in when he did the profile/polish work on my 1st S12.