Code 3 Tactical Supply.....................

I just ordered 3 buckets.....waiting to see if it is backorder.....supposedly they fill back orders within 7-10 days

We shall see

Edited by tritium
:nonvendor link removed
  • Like 1
Usually in stock? Not to be negative, but everything used to be usually in stock.

Good luck though.

This "usually in stock" was from a fellow "Brother in Arms". He said that he got ammo there and had no problem.

Thier policy is that they dont charge any type of fee if you cancel and free shipping over $150....so I figure nothing to lose

And hopefully we all can benefit and enjoy some small caliber shooting

No FREE shipping on ammo

And they estimate 2-8 weeks or longer.

Caveat emptor!

Ammunition Policy

* You must be 21-years-old or order to purchase ammunition.
* You must select UPS Ground for your shipping method.

* Our free shipping offer is not valid for ammunition orders.

* We ship to the 48-states only. Please check your local laws before ordering.

FAQ

* You can order as much as you want--we have no quantity restrictions.
* If the ammunition you order is out of stock, you can still place an order and your order will go into backorder status. As soon as we get enough in stock to cover your order, your ammunition would ship the same day.
* You can cancel your order at anytime with no penalty.

Stock Status

WE ARE RECEIVING AMMUNITION SHIPMENTS SEVERAL TIMES A WEEK FROM YOUR FAVORITE AMMUNITION MANUFACTURERS. Currently there is a nationwide shortage in most calibers.

As a result, most ammunition orders are taking two to eight weeks for delivery from the time of order. Your ammunition may come in sooner or even a bit longer.

Because of the nationwide events surrounding possible restrictions and legislation focused towards ammunition and guns, none of the manufacturers are able to keep up with the high demand and we are 100% at their mercy. We have no control as to how fast we get ammunition in stock. Because we are receiving so many daily orders for ammunition, even if we have the ammunition in stock, we will still provide you a two to eight week ETA for those asking for stock status.

I just ordered two of them, USPS $26.92. I hated to do it, but I cannot get anything local, period, and I have exactly -0- 22 rounds. I haven't received a shipping estimate, just what I read on the site 2-8 weeks, one day I'll come home and be surpprised in a good way hopefuly. I'll update here if /when I hear or see something.

Edited by AA re-cvrd

I clicked on the free shipping option (I ordered 3 buckets)......unless they are going to hit me with the shipping when the order is processed......the email comfirmation I got didnt charge me shipping

might be worth the wait , went to a gun show here in des moines yesterday ,found plenty of .22 lr for 100.00$ for 500 rnds a couple vendors had .22 lr for 50.00$ for 500 but they sold out immediatly . i lucked out found 500 rnds of cci mini mags , got it for 50.00 and thought i was lucky . people were buying the 100.00 $ bricks like crazy !

http://www.code3tactical.com/remington-rimfire-bucket-22lr-36-grain-hollow-point-box-of-1400.aspx

I just ordered 3 buckets.....waiting to see if it is backorder.....supposedly they fill back orders within 7-10 days

We shall see

Thanks for the heads up good price. I can wait for any back order $80 for 1400 rounds is fair but I need this for the survival kit.

Yes but its my Cabellas card and it needs to be used every once in a while. Last back order was with them but they do not have any.

I am on the road alot and do not get to shop anywhere. So online is what I do. As far as 22lr I have plenty but I have been looking for this product for a while for our emergency kit.

Also I am old and got plastic , how is that for a real reason haha

Charging my card up front for s backorder is bullshit

Below is an e-mail I received from them today, in response to one I sent to them on Saturday. This gal actually checked out this thread.

Dear Dean,

I did check out the forum and yes unfortunately what used to be a quick shipment item has turned into a 2 - 8 week wait. If you'd rather cancel let me know and I'll be happy to help you. I did notice that one of the post stated we charge immediately. That is NOT correct. Your card is not charged until your gear goes to shipping, although your bank will do an authorization hold. That usually drops off within 1 - 5 business days. A lot of people see that and confused that as a charge--when in fact it's not us holding the funds, it's the customer's own bank.

Let me know if you need any help--or if the wait grows to long. We hope the ammo world goes back to normal soon.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

Sara

In case this email does not fully answer your question, or you would like to contact us for any reason, simply reply to this email. You can also get immediate assistance using our Chat support service at:

http://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/?cmd=file&file=visitorWantsToChat&site=17732922&SESSIONVAR!Ticket=LTK1212604091534X

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
You're kidding yourself, they've already vacationed in Florida with your money. Maybe you'll get your ammo next year!

I'm going to try and explain this one more time. When I placed the order and charged it to my card, (my bank immediately set the funds aside). After the vendor did not make a charge to the card within three days (my bank put the funds back to available status in my account). Please pay close attention because this is the important part.....The vendor never had their hands on my money. I still have an active order with the vendor, if they ever ship the product to me...then they will charge the card of record on the order. I also still have the choice of canceling the order at any time I wish.

This vendor has done nothing wrong. They have been upfront with all information and very quick to respond to my inquiries. So far I have no reason for not doing more business with them.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...