Woman killed. Daughter raped. Why NY is BS

If this is'nt a reason My county Onandage needs to STOP refusing to issu CCW permits and just restricted, and make it a faster simpler system I doe'nt know what is. Cuomo, Tell me a gun may not have helped! Im sure who ever reads this if it was your wife would have wanted her armed.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2013/03/woman_found_stabbed_and_bleedi.html

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2013/03/david_renz_suspect_in_clay_car.html

Here is what other inmates think of him.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2013/03/carjacking_murder_suspect_assa.html#incart_river_default

Here is the scumbag

renz_zpsa024b46e.jpg

here is a link to the target.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=57440520494536382335&gk=adsense

Thank nessman on NYfirearms for the target.

Edited by rnemhrd

So there ya go. This sort of thing will continue to happen regardless of any law, or the lack there of. This poor woman and child are victims of a lunitic. These lunitics in our scociety will carry out their craft unless stopped by some means, my choice for me and mine is firearms. In all likelyhood this poor woman felt safe and never felt the need to carry a firearm, maybe. But the 10 year old girl didn't have a chance. Fry the fucker.

I grew up in Syracuse, really sad to see something like that happen there.

It's also sad that laws crafted by the NYC folks prevent the rest of the state from protecting themselves. Should just take NYC and New Jersey and make them their own little People's Republic and let the rest of New York State go about its business.

I have a lot of fond memories of Syracuse but I'd never consider moving back to New York state due to the politicians that have taken over. I could deal with the terrible winter weather, but high taxes and no guns? I think I'll pass.

This is why I mention I will not go to any state with these anti-constitutional illegal laws and as far as I am concerned they are no longer part of the USA. They are all the same, good law abiding citizens are treated as criminals and criminals (which include the elite politicians) are allowed to get away with , well.... murder. Child rapists go free etc. I will not be a victim and I can carry the weapon of my choice here in Texas and by God if you "F" with me I will shoot you where you stand. You won't make it to a hospital.................

• Like 3

This is a sad thing to hear. Even more sad is that the law in NY will likely do very little in prosecuting him, and he'll end up free some day.

Not at my house. Intruders will meet hot lead. The pain in the ass will be keeping the dogs away from the carcass until the coroner arrives.

I can carry the weapon of my choice here in Texas and by God if you "F" with me I will shoot you where you stand. You won't make it to a hospital.................

You know US Praetorian I am not the least bit scared of you.......................... but I would have no reason to be, I would never think of harming you or your family. No matter what kind or how many weapons you have the only armed confrontation we would ever have would be to admire each others weapons at a range. But a statement like that scares the hell out of liberals who for some reason have no concept of self defence. I think that is something we all need to understand better if we are to remain free. If we understand these people ( not the Feinsteins or Shummers, we already understand them) the every day liberal that is scared to death of guns and everyone who owns them. Then we can better talk to them in a way they will understand so they will not fear us but realize we may someday save them.

I can carry the weapon of my choice here in Texas and by God if you "F" with me I will shoot you where you stand. You won't make it to a hospital.................

You know US Praetorian I am not the least bit scared of you.......................... but I would have no reason to be, I would never think of harming you or your family. No matter what kind or how many weapons you have the only armed confrontation we would ever have would be to admire each others weapons at a range. But a statement like that scares the hell out of liberals who for some reason have no concept of self defence. I think that is something we all need to understand better if we are to remain free. If we understand these people ( not the Feinsteins or Shummers, we already understand them) the every day liberal that is scared to death of guns and everyone who owns them. Then we can better talk to them in a way they will understand so they will not fear us but realize we may someday save them.

OK, I concur that may be a little overly dramatic but my point is that you or anyone else have no reason to fear me. I abhor violence, truly. If you have beautiful wife, I'm glad for you. You probably drive a much nicer vehicle than I do and you may live in a beautiful home. For those things I am truly glad you have them because you have worked for them. I will not try to take those from you, or steal or harm you because I expect civilized folk to act likewise. It really does suck that people have to carry guns because there is a real good chance you may have to use it on a person that wants to kill you. This is not why I like and have guns. This is also completely what the 2A is about. Unfortunately today, our system allows people to roam free that WILL do these things even after they have previously done them and this is unacceptable. When I was in undergraduate school I was a clerk in a convenience store. A drug addict illegal alien decided he was going to rob the store and in the commission of this crime I was shot in the back, IN THE BACK. I will never be a victim again. If it scares libtards, it should because they are who allows this foolishness and care only about themselves.

Edited by U.S Praetorian
  • Like 1

I was trying to use a little dry humor mixed with a bit of a shock factor to support your stance ( i was being a bit of an ass). I totally agree with you and the libtards definately are foolish, I just think we may need to understand them better to win this fight. Their leaders have the media, the president and half of the government on their side. We have a few organizations and some conservative politicians and a silenced citizenry. I think if we can get some of them to understand we can have an overwhelming majority that cannot be ignored, maybe I am being naive though. I seriously was not trying to flame you though

I decided to e-mail the links in this thread to everyone in my inbox, except my boss, as many of them have some of that gun-fear libtard bullshit going on, I titled the subject "Why Women Should Carry". I refuse to suck their pricks for my liberty, if push ever comes to shove they better not show up on my doorstep after helping to perpetrate the demise of our country, as it probably won't go very good for them, some of them are relatives. I too am of the fuckem crowd, I haven't forgotten about the blood spilled so that we can live free 010.gif

Horrible, just plain horrendous.

Now, I'm going to step back for a moment and think that these things have happened FOREVER, and the now, with an ever-growing population and ever expanding liberal media playing with the minds of ALL of us, we are being brainwashed that these horrible occurrences are abnormal.

..........shame.gif

Scum like this is why I support instant executions. They have him dead to rights, so take him to the nearest wall and put 7 rounds in his ass. However, some bleeding heart Libtard will say we can rehabilitate him. Guys like this are beyond help going through the paces he went through before the crime.