Ruger Mini 14 Tactical w/ 11 Factory 30's, 2 Factory 20's

I have a Ruger Mini 14 Tactical for sale. This gun has seen fewer than 100 rounds. It is a GBP model, meaning it has an 18 inch barrel rather than the standard 16 inch. GBP models are very rare birds, I was told by the dealer I bought the gun from that they were built as FBI/Borderguard issue guns and the overruns were sold to the public, as such very few are in public hands. The gun has a Hogue OD green rubberized stock and an Ultimak scount 1913 rail mount for optics. The rifle comes with the original stock and handguard, box, and 11 Ruger factory 30 round steel magazines, as well as 2 Ruger factory 20 round magazines. Price is 1650$ for the entire package. I am willing to accept partial trades on Beretta PX4's in 9mm or Glock 17's or 19's.

The rifle is available for FTF sale in the RDU area, NC. I will ship on your dime, please make sure your FFL will accept transfer from an idividual, else I will have to ship thru my FFL and all incured expenses will be added to the total. I will not sell the magazines without the gun.

post-16711-0-26583400-1363441176_thumb.jpg

Edited by Floyd
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.