Even if this was done as a 'joke' or a spoof, that guy is a fucking dork and an IDIOT. We don't need any more negative bullshit like this attached to our beloved Saiga SHOTGUNS or rifles! Yes I left a comment..... booo.gif

I know some fucking libtards who would actually believe all that shit if they watched this. 010.gifdeadhorse.gif022.gif003.gif

• Like 2
Even if this was done as a 'joke' or a spoof, that guy is a fucking dork and an IDIOT. We don't need any more negative bullshit like this attached to our beloved Saiga SHOTGUNS or rifles! Yes I left a comment..... booo.gif

I know some fucking libtards who would actually believe all that shit if they watched this. 010.gifdeadhorse.gif022.gif003.gif

I actually helped a friend of mine make this. I thought the idea was hilarious! I think its extremely obvious he's not serious, and is mocking the know it alls that don't know a damn thing! smile.png

Edited by Turbo.M777

That raggidy ugly pile of butthole scrapings Frankenfienstein will have this kind of crap in her campaign. They are uneducted about guns and will believe all this to be true.

Sorry, but this hits to close to what the gonvernment is actually saying for me.

That raggidy ugly pile of butthole scrapings Frankenfienstein will have this kind of crap in her campaign. They are uneducted about guns and will believe all this to be true.

Sorry, but this hits to close to what the gonvernment is actually saying for me.

Yeah HItler's descendant Dianne FeinSwine will use this gag to disarm us. I saw her anti gun lies.

Our rights are under attached and this is what you do with your free time....I understand it's a joke but shit like this doesn't help. Some dumbass gun grabber will believe this...Fienswine said last week that "Americans don't need a bazooka"....That's how stupid they are...Bazooka's are already illegal under the NFA...It's war of information and putting false info out there, even as joke, could come back and bite us all in the ass.

Life is all about timing.....It's not the time for jokes on this subject.....Instead of making jokes...these tools should be doing something constructive like writing there Senators and Representatives....

Didn't even watch the whole thing.....

Our rights are under attached and this is what you do with your free time....I understand it's a joke but shit like this doesn't help. Some dumbass gun grabber will believe this...Fienswine said last week that "Americans don't need a bazooka"....That's how stupid they are...Bazooka's are already illegal under the NFA...It's war of information and putting false info out there, even as joke, could come back and bite us all in the ass.

Life is all about timing.....It's not the time for jokes on this subject.....Instead of making jokes...these tools should be doing something constructive like writing there Senators and Representatives....

+1

Seriously, this was funny, was meant to be funny. I appreciate the time he took, I laughed out loud many times. I pray he didn't hurt himself with the down the shirt.

Really, some average Joe is going to have a customized S12 in his living room and know nothing about it? This is like MADtv quality. If you got upset, you need to go to your doctor and see if you suffer from hypertension or something. This was FUNNY!

Watching this all I could think about is how bad the Velcro box on the back of the receiver looks. If you have one of these guns, I apologize, but the shit looks like hell.

It's for striking a match to light our crack pipes with [thug] while wastin' homies hoo be messin wid ma hawt beach! [/thug]

In all respect to all who have posted here one thing is obvious. This is not a hunting shotgun.

So what is it for?

Home defense , civic defence,to harm or kill someone who does not belong in your home or community (if their is no law enforcement and there will not be)

The lame recreational sport thing is what you do after you have it. I see guys like this at the public range that I take my wife too all the time. Nice guns, bold talk and no training. Some of you know that this gun is hurt factory from experience. I find no humor in this video because if he had respect for the death factory that he carries he would be much more sincere.

The only reason to have a gun like this is to kill a man God forbid. Most do not know what happens to them emotionally after they have killed, let alone thinking about it before hand.

Sorry for the lame statement but I never thought training sport type games with intention of killing someone as fun. ( but that is just my feelings)

The only reason I make my wife to go to the range is to keep her ready to use her gun if she has to ( its not a game to her either)

I think humility should come with such a power we carry.

Like I said this is not a hunting shotgun, My Super Black Eagle is a hunting gun.

I write this with respect to all . I would like to have this shotgun but my wife feels I have enough guns to kill with and I know she is right. She has only one and that is enough responsibility for her.

It was told to me by someone Make sure what you shoot at because only God can raise the dead and dead is so final.

Watching this all I could think about is how bad the Velcro box on the back of the receiver looks. If you have one of these guns, I apologize, but the shit looks like hell.

Velcro box? What the shit are you talking about? The limbsaver buttpad?

In all respect to all who have posted here one thing is obvious. This is not a hunting shotgun.

So what is it for?

Home defense , civic defence,to harm or kill someone who does not belong in your home or community (if their is no law enforcement and there will not be)

The lame recreational sport thing is what you do after you have it. I see guys like this at the public range that I take my wife too all the time. Nice guns, bold talk and no training. Some of you know that this gun is hurt factory from experience. I find no humor in this video because if he had respect for the death factory that he carries he would be much more sincere.

The only reason to have a gun like this is to kill a man God forbid. Most do not know what happens to them emotionally after they have killed, let alone thinking about it before hand.

Sorry for the lame statement but I never thought training sport type games with intention of killing someone as fun. ( but that is just my feelings)

The only reason I make my wife to go to the range is to keep her ready to use her gun if she has to ( its not a game to her either)

I think humility should come with such a power we carry.

Like I said this is not a hunting shotgun, My Super Black Eagle is a hunting gun.

I write this with respect to all . I would like to have this shotgun but my wife feels I have enough guns to kill with and I know she is right. She has only one and that is enough responsibility for her.

It was told to me by someone Make sure what you shoot at because only God can raise the dead and dead is so final.

There is MUCH more to "sporting" shotguns than hunting. Have you ever heard of "Three Gun" or competition shooting? Oh, and I DO hunt with my S12! And I will again.

Simply because you've chosen to pimp yours out into whatever you call it, that does not make them all whatever it is you want to classify them. Speak for yourself, and don't come in here with a load of douchebaggery.