Count the Evil Features on my Assault Teapot!

The Anti's worst nightmare. High-capacity assault teapot:

post-6253-0-47890700-1363456404_thumb.jpg

ETA: Evil features include folding stock, bayonet, pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the reciever, short barrel AND barrel shroud AND silencer PLUS flash hider/muzzle brake/door breacher. I'd consider the belt a high-capacity feed device as well.

"WHY DO YOU NEED THAT?"

I know all you guys got a big box full of spare gun parts, so go ahead and pull some of them out and lets see what sort of everyday items can become assault weapons with the addition of a few evil features!

Edited by DistalRadius
  • Like 1
And even without the water being scalding it could be used to waterboard innocent terrorists.

Dolomite

That's sick! I vote we ban water, boards, and teapots. A good start, leastwise.

Here, I got another one. This ones a Tactical Assault Skillet! (Its tactical cause its black.)

post-6253-0-76532500-1363560175_thumb.jpg

It features a heavy machine gun barrel for terrifying sustained fire, bullpup configuration for ease of handling, fully ambidextrous fire control, and a well seasoned cast-iron surface perfect for full-auto flapjack applications or a tactical bacon rig (sold separately).

I'd play but sold off all of my parts laying around. Not gonna take any of my guns apart cuz I live in Colorado and someone may be showing up to try and take them away from me any dayhorror.gifanger.gif

Edited by Big John!