yeah, ours has been our of everything for months... i'm told that they get stuff in on Thursdays though so if they do i think the vultures are already there and pick it clean... we are supposed to be getting to more of those awful stores within the next year or so so here is to hoping they actually get ammo in for at least the first day...

One of the Walmarts here got 440 bulk cans of 5.56 in the other day. Didn't last long. As I mentioned in another thread, the employee said these are finally coming in from orders placed months ago. Also there will be no more bulk packs coming in as the manufactures will not sell bulk packs anymore...at least that is what I was told.

If I saw any ammo in Walmart, I would be suprised. All they have is some hunting rifle calibers and rarely a couple 20 ga. boxes. They haven't had anything else for months. Not even 1 box of any handgun caliber. Workers have been extremely unhelpful.

If I saw any ammo in Walmart, I would be suprised. All they have is some hunting rifle calibers and rarely a couple 20 ga. boxes. They haven't had anything else for months. Not even 1 box of any handgun caliber. Workers have been extremely unhelpful.

Are you surprised that workers are extremely unhelpful. I refuse to shop at Walmart due to poor customer service among other things.

I stopped by a different store this morning and they had the followig

• Tula 762x39
  • Tula 9mm
  • Fed Hrydro shock 9mm
  • Some kind of 380
  • 100 round bulk 358 Mag

They said they should be getting in more but they are still limiting you to 3 boxes of any caliber

I think the rush is starting to break everyones piggy banks, and will soon be over!

Now if that FISH in the oval office can keep his mouth shut!

(FISH* = Fucking Illinois ShitHead)

*does not apply to Illinois gun owners!

Same deal around here. Too bad one of the local gun shops showed up with 5 people to buy up the tins of .223 so they could triple the price on it.... They bought up about half of what was there.

I hope you did not attend the show!

Anyone have a lead on where to buy bulk slugs, picked up a couple ammo boxes of federal buckshot for 60 cents a rd. Cant find a good deal on slugs though, seems like its a buck a rd no matter how many your willing to buy

Ps. Cal ranch had the 175rd cans by me (pocatello id)

Edited by Redhunter2486

The walmarts here will take your number and call you when a shipment comes in, but one of the last ones was 2 pallets of lead, and it was gone in 4 hours....not that 2 pallets is a lot by any means, but still...feeding frenzy, i guess....

• Like 1

I know the guy that runs my counter and he tries to let me know when the ammo comes in but regardless...I still only get ONE DAMN BOX! All the other WaliMarts here in Yuma allow you to but 3 boxes. FRICK'N BULL!anger.gif

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Maxwelhse" data-cid="877362" data-time="1363564410"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="dayofruin" data-cid="877359" data-time="1363564150"><p>Same deal around here. Too bad one of the local gun shops showed up with 5 people to buy up the tins of .223 so they could triple the price on it.... They bought up about half of what was there.</p></blockquote>

<br />

I hope you did not attend the show!</p></blockquote>

Oh it wasn't going to a show... It's a local gun counter. They'll put it on the shelf at triple the price and sell it on gungouger.

I know..... Free market and all that shit.... But their just keeping locals from getting it at a decent price so they have the only supply. Smart business financially but they'll be remembered for not supporting those who support them.

Same place is pricing gen 3 glocks at $699. My cousin's shop, same city, is keeping them at regular prices. Same guns for $519.

For the first time in months Walmart in Clayton NC had Tula 7.62x39 and 380, Remington 9, and some 40. Sunday after church my family was able to buy 9 boxes of 7.62 and 3 boxes of 380 as the stocker was putting it out. Then I went back later that night and picked up another 3 boxes of 7.62 (they only had 1 box left after that). Still had some misc boxes of shotgun, 7mil, 30-06, and 270 that always seems to be there. Prices were as good as before the panic buying.

The stories are true. Just got back from Walmart with 3 boxes of Federal bulk. First time since mid December and my ammo supply was (is) hurting. Still no handgun rounds and only a couple boxes of .270 and 7mm. Either way I'm happy to find anything, anywhere, other than overpriced range garbage.

My local store has nothing except 7mm-08, 270, and 28 gauge. We have one local store that has .223 in stock but they limit it to one box per person per day and it is $13 per 20 steel cased wolf. I buy a box here and there since it is all that is available but hope somewhere gets some normal prices in soon.

The Walmart clerk swears they do not know what day they have stuff coming in or any type of forward notification, but says somehow people go to walmart.com and figure it out.

I had heard walmart.com was a good resource to see stocked ammo but earlier this week I tried to make an "ammo run" to 3 different walmarts and none of them had what showed as "stocked" or "limited stock" on walmart.com. Next time I know to call ahead and hope someone is in sporting goods to answer.