Get in good with a manager of a video rental store. The bigger named ones (Blockbuster) often has the bigger to full sized promotional movie actor and monster/ zombie cardboard stands that are awesome for target practice. And he'll give em' to you for free, unless he's one of them nerds that keeps them and has them standing around in their house, garage, and out on their porch!

• Like 1
Get in good with a manager of a video rental store. The bigger named ones (Blockbuster) often has the bigger to full sized promotional movie actor and monster/ zombie cardboard stands that are awesome for target practice. And he'll give em' to you for free, unless he's one of them nerds that keeps them and has them standing around in their house, garage, and out on their porch!

What is this "video rental store" you speak of?

• Like 1

97804384.jpg

Here's a Blockbuster video rental store. There's also one of them displays you can see that would be great for the range.

He's wearing bluejeans and has a silver necklace on outside of the store. The target look real!

97804384.jpg

Here's a Blockbuster video rental store. There's also one of them displays you can see that would be great for the range.

He's wearing bluejeans and has a silver necklace on outside of the store. The target look real!

That made me laugh my ass off...haha.gif

We had one of the bush ones a few years ago, it started out as a blow dart target. Then we would strategically place it behind doors, in the bathroom, around corners, etc. It provided quite the scare when you would flip the light on thinking you were home alone and someone had moved it. Friends got me more times than I could count and were returned the favor. It was hilarious.

We had a soldier one for recruitment when I was in the Guard. Somebody put it just inside the supply room door. The next morning when I just disarmed the alarm to open the weapons vault, I went in the door and saw it, and immediatly swung at it thinking that it was an intruder. Busted the head! The supply seargent was laughing his ass off!