A dumb conversion question for S-20

Hey Roadkill45 did you have to enlarge your gas ports when you cut the bbl back?

have not done it yet, as i am laid up and can't get out to test fire it. guess i could run down to the river and fire a couple of rounds into mexico just to see if it works. did Dinzag's magazine mods to make a couple of 10 rounders which worked out well. i have to go get some shots in the stomach at 1100 AZ time so maybe i'll run down and blast off 10 on the way home from the hospital, then i'll post when i get home. see you in a few.

oh yeah, ACE has a pistol grip and adaptor that lets you add any of their ace stocks to it. the PG and adaptor is $65, and it will take one of my AR buffer tubes screwed into it with my ace butt stock, how do you think that would look/function?

took her down to the river with my commander which santa brought some new guts for, rocked the whole new 10 round mag of 2 3/4 slugs without a hiccup! border patrol was sitting there watching, as i was leaving he said "WTF" was that black gun you were shooting? had to turn him on the the saiga shotty! ACE wrote me back and said that it would work, but it would look awkward? sooooooo, looks like i'll be buying parts.