Sign in to follow this  
jared3390

chaos titan

This has probably been asked but why not make an extended quad rail like the one i have for the saiga 7.62?

Edited by rayne2ravage

This has probably been asked but why not make an extended quad rail like the one i have for the saiga 7.62?

Cause the rear sight setup is in the way.

We have this coming out, set back, and enjoy the movie:)

We are not sure of the release date yet.

Regardless I bet you will have orders up to your ears. You really give the ak platform a modernizing look not to mention useful custom look people love.

Cant wait til it comes out

Just ordered my top rail today, your sight says "In Stock" so I'm hoping it gets hear before my S12 arrives from Definitive Arms:) My S12 is gonna be SICK!!!!

Just ordered my top rail today, your sight says "In Stock" so I'm hoping it gets hear before my S12 arrives from Definitive Arms:) My S12 is gonna be SICK!!!!

You have an unhealthy S-12? I suggest taking a look at the ports...

They are and you should, thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FoIEG8lBdI4

Cam, any idea when these will be released (AK VERSION)? I wanted to run a Eotech & magnifier on mine but that damn original rear sight seems like it ould get in the way. Would it be conceivable to weld a rail section into your flip up rear section and still keep functionality? I would have to tear into your product :( Maybe there would be another way to mount it... Probably a no go but any idea if these would work on the Vepr 223, 762 or 308 non integrated sight versions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FoIEG8lBdI4

Cam, any idea when these will be released (AK VERSION)? I wanted to run a Eotech & magnifier on mine but that damn original rear sight seems like it ould get in the way. Would it be conceivable to weld a rail section into your flip up rear section and still keep functionality? I would have to tear into your product sad.png Maybe there would be another way to mount it... Probably a no go but any idea if these would work on the Vepr 223, 762 or 308 non integrated sight versions?

Sorry not at this point, but we have our production run material on it's way.

Cam, was wondering if the Chaos Saiga Rifle Quad Rail listed on CSS's website will be the front end of the AK titan rail system?

I was going to get the quad for a Saiga 223 and hoping when the AK titans were finished, I could buy the rear half and have a complete setup. Will this be possible? Thank you!

http://www.carolinashooterssupply.com/product_p/chaos-rifle-q.htm

We will offer just the rear section so people who own a Saiga 7.62 can just add the rear part on.