The answers are finally leaking out on Sandy Hook

Did some now searching. Find this link.

Took some time and read through. There's more deleted than released. Just enough released to keep the curious guessing and enough delete to keep the easily pacified, confident in denouncing question of the official story.

https://vault.fbi.gov/sandy-hook-elementary-school-shooting

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't understand how someone kills people in a building with a gun (the supposed AR) that they left in the trunk of their car. I also don't understand how you get pictures of a long gun being taken

The Connecticut State Police's investigators must be a fucking joke if this is true:         That's the dumbest fucking drivel I've ever heard. Code of a gamer? He carried out this attack for

I call BULLSHIT. I still say NOBODY died and the whole fucking thing was a hoax.

What 4yrs later..Still no proof of anything? No pics or vid of anybody dead, no proof that supposed "shooter" even existed, no proof school was even functional at the time, all deaths pronounced officially within 8 mins..complete with "long gun" being official weapon that caused all deaths (all victims pronounced dead, autopsied and forensic ballistics performed in 8 mins? Seriously??), supposed "shooter" only weighed 85lbs in 2010 but somehow acheived a higher kill rate than navy seals, supposed "shooters" death certificate is dated the day before the "shooting", facebook donation pages for the victims archived and timestamped before "shooting" occurred, no trauma helicopters called incase of potential survivors (but dont worry did manage to order and recieve expidited portapotties), on the day of "shooting" police/first responders take break to have lunch in school (crime scene), all funerals closed casket regardless of injury, all victims death certificates sealed (unprecedented), "shooters" house not just demolished but burned down by bank (wtf??), school demolished (yet columbine still stands and is functional), "shooters" "body" cremated (eliminating any possiblity of exhumation for further analysis)....and the list goes on and on and on.

They can take their released document and choke on it.

Really odd timing considering their latest scam (vegas) is still pretty fresh, could be a distraction from vegas.

Either way they are disgusting, sick f*cks and a absolute disgrace to our country. They arent fooling anyone except those with questionable intelligence.

So...let me get this straight....

If you swallow all this conspiracy tripe hook  line and sinker.......You are smarter than most people

But...If you are suspicious of the so called facts woven into the conspiracy theories......you are of questionable intelligence?

I have to agree...some of us are easier to fool than others

BH 

If you swallow all this conspiracy tripe hook  line and sinker.......You are smarter than most people

But...If you are suspicious of the so called facts woven into the conspiracy theories......you are of questionable intelligence?

BH 

So let me get this straight...

If you swallow the government balderdash hook, line, and sinker..... You are smarter than most people

But...If you are suspicious of the so called facts woven into the government fantasy ......you are of questionable intelligence?

Questions are valid even if some people that attempt to provide answers are obviously off into the weeds, or maybe not just seems so a lot.

And yes though I speak for no one else I question the shit out of the answers, but you know those guys will talk and present evidence what are those child molsters in DC doing????

So valid questions fuckin remain unanswered, at least some are trying to find the truth others just sit around with their thumb up their ass blowing smoke.

Edited by Rhodes1968

What 4yrs later..Still no proof of anything? No pics or vid of anybody dead, no proof that supposed "shooter" even existed, no proof school was even functional at the time, all deaths pronounced officially within 8 mins..complete with "long gun" being official weapon that caused all deaths (all victims pronounced dead, autopsied and forensic ballistics performed in 8 mins? Seriously??), supposed "shooter" only weighed 85lbs in 2010 but somehow acheived a higher kill rate than navy seals, supposed "shooters" death certificate is dated the day before the "shooting", facebook donation pages for the victims archived and timestamped before "shooting" occurred, no trauma helicopters called incase of potential survivors (but dont worry did manage to order and recieve expidited portapotties), on the day of "shooting" police/first responders take break to have lunch in school (crime scene), all funerals closed casket regardless of injury, all victims death certificates sealed (unprecedented), "shooters" house not just demolished but burned down by bank (wtf??), school demolished (yet columbine still stands and is functional), "shooters" "body" cremated (eliminating any possiblity of exhumation for further analysis)....and the list goes on and on and on.

They can take their released document and choke on it.

Really odd timing considering their latest scam (vegas) is still pretty fresh, could be a distraction from vegas.

Either way they are disgusting, sick f*cks and a absolute disgrace to our country. They arent fooling anyone except those with questionable intelligence.

I fear too much time has passed to find out much of anything unless some smoking gun is found and even then who is going to believe it?

Seriously look at these people, they will buy anything because that is what they want to hell with the rest, cant fight that with facts it is a character issue.

Hell everything is a character issue

Edited by Rhodes1968

There is 'some truth' in every conspiracy theory ever told!  The twisting truth is that human nature is to QUESTION EVERYTHING!  The problem is that totally contrary conclusions are easy to draw from the same 'facts'. And the 'facts' are mainly half truths and suppositions.

• Like 1

BH 

So let me get this straight...

If you swallow the government balderdash hook, line, and sinker..... You are smarter than most people

But...If you are suspicious of the so called facts woven into the government fantasy ......you are of questionable intelligence?

Questions are valid even if some people that attempt to provide answers are obviously off into the weeds, or maybe not just seems so a lot.

And yes though I speak for no one else I question the shit out of the answers, but you know those guys will talk and present evidence what are those child molsters in DC doing????

So valid questions fuckin remain unanswered, at least some are trying to find the truth others just sit around with their thumb up their ass blowing smoke.

I could be a little more clear in responding.

And without the insult of intelligence or lack there of from veprz

This is more for you Rhodes

People with very high IQ can assemble countless permutations of variables to theorize many differing outcomes.

Given the variables (facts) are often wrong or tainted, the outcomes shift from probable to very questionable.

Add in our inherent distrust of government (well earned I might add) conclusions drawn are also in question.

Also some sources of facts are pure bullshit, and get mixed in with everything else.  

Bottom line conclusions drawn from complex series of events will almost always be grossly in error.

We dont have a clue what is fact or fiction, but creating elaborate conspiracies around these events is what deep thinking people try to assemble in their minds.

Some of us are driven to know the truth and go to great lengths to find it, even when it cant be found.

I just see a puzzle that has too many missing pieces to assemble into an actual picture.

And I wont accept what others have painted in to fill the gaps.

BH

Even in the Vegas event, several theories involving government or corporate involvement have been thoroughly debunked.    

At what point should we as responsible citizens respect and accept official accounts of horrible dynamic events?  Should we just say "OK" or do we have valid reasons to maintain some doubt?  Do we have a RESPONSIBILITY to be skeptical?

History shows us many examples of Government lying or omitting facts.  What about those events where it was later proven conclusively that our own USA Government lied to us?  What about that?  Does that imply future lies from Uncle Sam?

There will always be detractors.  There will always be believers.  I for one know within a reasonable doubt that our Government has lied to me.  How do I possibly accommodate THAT?   At what point should we just let it all go?  Dunno for sure.

• Like 2

It should at least be legal (and encouraged!) to take elected officials who were caught lying/cheating/stealing and lock them in the stocks in the public square for a while! Expired fruit and vegetables would be provided on-site by the overstock from the EBT programs.  ;)

• Like 3

It should at least be legal (and encouraged!) to take elected officials who were caught lying/cheating/stealing and lock them in the stocks in the public square for a while! Expired fruit and vegetables would be provided on-site by the overstock from the EBT programs.  wink.png

Truth In Advertising law needs to be adapted for and applied to teachers, reporters, journalists, and, most of all, politicians.

We need this NOW!

• Like 2

It should at least be legal (and encouraged!) to take elected officials who were caught lying/cheating/stealing and lock them in the stocks in the public square for a while! Expired fruit and vegetables would be provided on-site by the overstock from the EBT programs.  wink.png

Truth In Advertising law needs to be adapted for and applied to teachers, reporters, journalists, and, most of all, politicians.

We need this NOW!

Sure... right after we figure out what the meaning of "is" is...  :wacko:

That particular instance, and when Pelosi famously screeched, "You have to pass the bill to see what's in it!" are two particular occasions when each of them should have been bodily dragged outside and thrown down the marble steps.

• Like 4

We need this NOW!

Sure... right after we figure out what the meaning of "is" is...  wacko.png

That particular instance, and when Pelosi famously screeched, "You have to pass the bill to see what's in it!" are two particular occasions when each of them should have been bodily dragged outside and thrown down the marble steps of the Washington Monument.

fixed it for you :)

Heres a fact for sure, sandyshook "happened" and immediately there was an extreme push to deny us our unalienable rights. All based on "official theories" with no presentation of hard evidence..Nothing..No supporting video, no pictures of the bodies clearly showing face, no open casket funerals, all death certificates sealed (except the "shooters", which was dated the day before the "shooting" lol) etc..these are all verifiable, do your research. The only things that are not verifiable are the .govs claims of what happened.

I dont claim to have the answers as to what exactly happened and who was involved, but I do know this..the "official theory" is a bunch of fabricated horse trash. Thats clearly evident

And, must I repost the PROOF of the .gov admitting to using "conspiracy theorist/theory" as a weaponized term? Complete with images of the actual documents? I mean come on now..Ive provided you with more information complete with images and links (90% + from unbiased and even unfriendly sources) than the "officials" have lol.

Must I repost the exact quote direct from

Obama’s Administrator of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Cass Sunstein? Admitting that "conspiracy theorists" were actually right on more than one occasion? How many other things have they been right about that hasnt been admitted yet? Where are the people who just blindly followed the "official theory" and ridiculed the "wack job conspiracy theorists"?

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/99982-las-vegas-mass-shooting/page-6

Post #171

Please prove me wrong..show me pics of the bodies (with face), show me even one victims death certificate, show me one vid or even screenshot of the "shooter" at the scene, show me even one open casket funeral, show me why the bank decided to forfeit their investment by not just demolishing, but burning down the "shooters" house instead of selling it. Show me why I should believe the "official theory".

Edited by Veprz

It is not difficult to fool people that desparetly want to believe the lie.

It is an age old maxum, one that formed one of the basis for Machivalien philosophy. 

Kind puts a good deal of blame on the willingly deceived, I know the bible is full of condemnation for such but hey what did they know.

It is not difficult to fool people that desparetly want to believe the lie.

It is an age old maxum, one that formed one of the basis for Machivalien philosophy. 

Kind puts a good deal of blame on the willingly deceived, I know the bible is full of condemnation for such but hey what did they know.

My personality type is ISTP. My mental process works in facts and concrete evidence, not emotion. I do my own research and make my own decision. If it's close to an established conspiracy theory, does that make me a fool? I don't think so. As others have commented, there are far, FAR too many verifiable facts on one side and few on the other. One or two oddball facts are one thing, but when they pile up it's only a fool who ignores it. I am under no delusion that the government is truthful, or cares about the citizens. Sure, not everything they do is bad, but in a pinch I would not trust them further than I could throw them.
  • Like 1

Over fifty years after the JFK assassination the federal government refuses to release all the files, why?

Many could speculate on the excuses. What's in the files we the people are not allowed to view?

Should we trust the gov to release facts about the Vegas or Sandy Hook incidents or any other major story?

• Like 2

They will most certainly won't.  But ... understand sometimes Governments MUST lie or omit facts or truth from the people.  Most of the sheeple can not stand or bear the truth.  Sad but true.  But there must be a general accounting of behavior from elected and appointed officials.

A long ago far away story.  Briefly:  back in about 1975 we received a classified, (low level) briefing from some Air Force and Army guys on what would happen to our large horrible Central Valley CA city if there was even a limited thermal nuclear war.  Kiss our ass good by.  10,000+ rems.

We were ORDERED by the City Manager NOT TO TELL anybody what we firefighters learned.  They probably should not have told us the risks of nuclear bombing.  We clammed up to our friends and public but lots of us made plans to boggie if possible.  I got out in 1987.  Moved to Oregon.

But before that happened it was business as usual teaching civic groups the benefits of just a central closet and aluminum foil on the windows.  We were ordered to lie through omission.  Perhaps others here will also share their stories where governments lied to them and the citizens.

• Like 2

Over fifty years after the JFK assassination the federal government refuses to release all the files, why?

Many could speculate on the excuses. What's in the files we the people are not allowed to view?

Should we trust the gov to release facts about the Vegas or Sandy Hook incidents or any other major story?

Absolutely not.

They will most certainly won't.  But ... understand sometimes Governments MUST lie or omit facts or truth from the people.  Most of the sheeple can not stand or bear the truth.  Sad but true.  But there must be a general accounting of behavior from elected and appointed officials.

A long ago far away story.  Briefly:  back in about 1975 we received a classified, (low level) briefing from some Air Force and Army guys on what would happen to our large horrible Central Valley CA city if there was even a limited thermal nuclear war.  Kiss our ass good by.  10,000+ rems.

We were ORDERED by the City Manager NOT TO TELL anybody what we firefighters learned.  They probably should not have told us the risks of nuclear bombing.  We clammed up to our friends and public but lots of us made plans to boggie if possible.  I got out in 1987.  Moved to Oregon.

But before that happened it was business as usual teaching civic groups the benefits of just a central closet and aluminum foil on the windows.  We were ordered to lie through omission.  Perhaps others here will also share their stories where governments lied to them and the citizens.

Excellent post Sir. I would love to hear what anyone has to contribute as well. To be honest at this point nothing would suprise me, no matter how sick or heinous. We are dealing with a bunch of sick junkies.