The answers are finally leaking out on Sandy Hook

I'm still dubious. Here's yet another article with yet another story of how things happened. I haven't seen any reports up until this point of people who were "just injured" and not dead. You would have thought we'd have seen people telling the story of how they were shot in the foot or shot in the leg by now. And now there's people who survived in the rooms he supposedly wiped out. And also, his AR jammed. No one shooting back, and he couldn't clear the jam at his own leisure? It still all smells, and I highly doubt a "paper from across the pond" is going to get the scoop on this story.

And as a side note...I've played tons of video games and no one ever got MY points after they killed me. Stupid, stupid reasoning. And if your whole goal was to be #1, why would you quit after 26? You just made your whole "mission" a FAIL. All of that was just a bunch of amateur conjecture by whoever said it.

• Like 1
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't understand how someone kills people in a building with a gun (the supposed AR) that they left in the trunk of their car. I also don't understand how you get pictures of a long gun being taken

The Connecticut State Police's investigators must be a fucking joke if this is true:         That's the dumbest fucking drivel I've ever heard. Code of a gamer? He carried out this attack for

I call BULLSHIT. I still say NOBODY died and the whole fucking thing was a hoax.

Well you all may enjoy this article - one of the few known alleged eyewitness accounts of Sandy Hook.

http://intellihub.com/2013/01/27/sandy-hook-eyewitness-description-from-inside-the-school-days-after-the-shooting/

Then, after reading that, view this video

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uZqtWWqD0E[/media]

Edited by mancat
  • Like 4

Its not the guns, not the games, & not us gun guys........I believe a whole lot of the onus can be put on the TV media & drug companies, this shit advertised hourly suggesting this brand new drug, your doctor may not yet even familiar with is going to change your world.

I live in Oregon and its grey all winter and spring, we are almost brainwashed with TV commercials....do you feel grey, feeling down, alone, unhappy, ask your doctor for blah blah blah....well ofcourse its grey and we are tired of the season rain, this doesnt mean we need chemicals to repair a chemical imbalance to our systems

now the common denominator I keep seeing besides the fact that the side affects of these drugs they are trying to shove down our throats all seem to be worse than the original affliction....BUT all the new drugs today seem to, infact have the possibility of causing depression & suicide.....and the game begins....the new drug makes you really depressed, so the doctors have you convinced they are right you are clinically depressed...then they try a different drug untill they find one that actually increases the dopamine till you feel better..... instead of depressed or suicidal ....your doc is now your hero and you pay him for monthly visits to get the drugs they convinced you you needed, & the drug companies have a new addict

its my contention that 1/2 the public doesnt need any of this crap, they are just easily swayed to the lure of a happier life...advertising new drugs to the public on mass campaigns as they do is just wrong and turned us into PILL NATION

This kid is clearly off anyone hear if he was on any of these type of drugs

• Like 1

Pardon my vulgarity but conspiracy theories are like masturbation -- They keep your mind busy and help to pass the time in an activity that only makes you feel better but is in general useless...

Call me an insensitive lout but I really don't care whether Sandy Hook happened or not, was staged or not. It is past history. I am more concerned with the results it produced and my efforts to fight against the resulting goverment repression. Now that is a real lady I am willing to spend time with.

• Like 1
I have a friend who has a friend, who lives there within a quarter mile or less of the back of the school. He claims he heard the shots from his home. Do I believe shots were fired? Yes I do, my friends wouldn't lie to me. Do I believe those shots were actually hitting anyone? No I do not, and I won't until some shred of actual evidence shows up to support that story. Where are the photos? Show me the damn money. Yes I mean blood and gore, bullet holes in dead kids and their desks, walls, and a blood spattered floor full of shell casings. If it really did happen then you can bet your sweet ass their were photos like this taken. Where are they? Show me just ONE, or at least one actual dead body. Until I see it for myself, it didn't happen. I feel I deserve to see real evidence like this, if those morons in the white house are going to use this story to effect my own rights to own an AR-15, or ANY other gun. There was no AR even present on the scene... not that we have seen even one picture of. You telling me they wouldn't USE such photos to their advantage, to mind fuck the American public even more than they did with their elaborate hoax they put on, all to further their agenda? You know damn well they would have. The photos don't exist because it never happened. You would think they coulda at least done a better job of acting, and planted some real evidence at least to support their fabricated story. Nope... sorry... call me a theorist or a conspiracy nut all ya want. It didn't happen y'all. Things just don't even come close to adding up, no matter how much pitiful unprofessional reporting there was. Those were not battle hardened military and MPs on the scene, they were supposedly just small town cops and firemen, etc... (although nowhere near as many as there really would have been had such an event actually occurred...) I don't believe for one second that if they had actually witnessed such a horrific scene, there would not be tons of interviews (believable ones) and actual footage of these brave men and women sitting on the curb or ground crying in pain and shaking uncontrollably.

Nope... didn't happen. Please I hope someone proves me wrong, or actually for the sake of children supposedly killed... don't let it be true.

And don't even get me started about that idiot they propped up there to try and play Quincy... all that was missing was the hot dog....

^^^^^^He actually wrote it better than I could have, I gotta go with this too.

I keep telling my wife......I hope we get to see the evidence pretty soon, as I'm really starting to believe it never happened.

Whether or not its tinfoil is besides the point. The real problem is assholes trying to benefit from such a said event and restrict our liberties for their personal gain and agenda. I dont buy this shit, but I can see what they are trying push under a false banner. I wish more people could see the big picture, with all the other past horseshit being put in place to strip us of our freedoms, and live in a totalitarian state.

• Like 2
"'They believe that he picked an elementary school because he felt it was aTHE POINT OF LEAST RESISTANCE, where he could rack up the greatest number of kills. That's what (the Connecticut police) believe."

Thats exactly what the anti's should be thinking about. Instead of "AR15". If any of those people could have been armed, this situation would have undoubtedly played out MUCH different.

That said, I'm still not convienced that this is investigation has been entierly legit. What about that douche Robbie Parkers faking ass. ( Is he really just that cold of motherfucker?) And what about the "hunter" in the woods behind the school? What happened to him? I dunno still some stinky shit here.

logic and reason doesnt matter!!! jews havent had a school shooting in like what, 40 years, i wonder what the problem is???what.gif

I'm with you Cobra. Just somebody show one little shred, one little piece of solid evidence that it took place.

Also, for those folks who believe the government and media wouldn't orchestrate such an event, here's an interesting video regarding 911. You make your own opinion on it...

This plane crashed approximately one city block from my house. I personally saw this very image BTW. Anyhow, they the time the destruction stopped it was literally in my back yard. The great fire fighters of San Diego save my house as they stopped the fires literally feet from my house. Here's the point. I know what is left behind from a commercial airline crash first hand. It isn't pretty. Pieces of things nobody should ever have to see. More importantly in this case. Parts of the plane that do survive. Mind you, this thing took out a swath of a residential block and still lefts seats, seatbelts, one of the engines about 100' from my house.

Based on all the physical evidence, nobody could ever say that a plane did not crash there. I do not see these things at the Pentagon.

104133_1_.jpg

My house was at the end of this street to the left of the green house with the four skinny trees.

Plane_crash_182-15.jpg

My point here is that this was in 1978 and I'm not even close to having all the pics I could find on this. Where's the pics of SH in a day and age where EVERYONE is carrying a camera?

Edited by Big John!
  • Like 4

Thats fucked up BigJohn. Glad you made it out ok. I know what your saying about wreckage. Ive tried in the past to bring others to the light, but they seem to buy into what they were told by the television. Its easier for people to accept what they're told, rather than to accept the deception that is put before their very eyes. And Sandy Hook is no exception IMO.

• Like 2
This plane crashed approximately one city block from my house. I personally saw this very image BTW. Anyhow, they the time the destruction stopped it was literally in my back yard. The great fire fighters of San Diego save my house as they stopped the fires literally feet from my house. Here's the point. I know what is left behind from a commercial airline crash first hand. It isn't pretty. Pieces of things nobody should ever have to see. More importantly in this case. Parts of the plane that do survive. Mind you, this thing took out a swath of a residential block and still lefts seats, seatbelts, one of the engines about 100' from my house.

Based on all the physical evidence, nobody could ever say that a plane did not crash there. I do not see these things at the Pentagon.

It's there if you look for it:

You've got to remember that the plane crashed into the Pentagon... so most of the debris ended up inside the building. Still, there was plenty outside to identify it as an airliner. A quick Google Image search brings up hundreds of these images.

The most telling image I've seen is this one:

Pentagon_Lamppost_L.JPG

The Sandy Hook shooting is an altogether different issue when it comes to available photographic and video evidence. The shooting took place inside the school where everyone able to evacuate did. Once the responding police arrived, it was then a closed crime scene. Any photographic evidence is going to be logged as evidence and not immediately available to the public. The lack of that evidence currently is not evidence of anything other than procedural latency. Now if we get into years down the road with no available images of anything, that could be troubling. However, if when and if images are released... I'll take bets that the majority response from people that currently claim conspiracy are going to still claim conspiracy.

Edited by Risky
  • Like 1

The one that hit the pentagon, well I didnt see it hit, but I drove past it late that night getting out of the city. I saw the hole in the building, but to be honest, I didn't see anything I could identify as a plane. In fact, I was asking myself why I couldnt see any such parts of the plane. That said, I am pretty sure it happened.

Mmmkayyy.... sing along with me kids....

The actors from the bus go round and round....round and round..... round and round the actors from the bus go round and round, what aa fucking joke....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15PGmEBPlFk

• Like 1

Also, I gotta just ask... when you guys say 'one shred of evidence'... what is it that you'll accept for that? Set me a bar and I'll try and find it for you. I find this method works the best.

Cobra, what do you think those people are doing in that video? I don't see that as any way of making it look like there are more people present. I also wasn't actually able to tell if anyone exited and re-entered only to exit again. If anything it looks like to me that there is a group of people inside the building, exiting as someone takes there information and then walking to another section to wait. Is that not possible/plausible?

It really comes down to what you choose to see. If you look at things through the filter of 'its all fake!'... guess what you're going to see?

Ummm it's all fake??

Risky that can go both ways man.

Unless you are like me and didn't believe this load of bullshit since the morning of the day you saw it first unfold.... you seriously wouldn't understand. I knew from the moment I saw the second news report gone bad, and the planted orchestrated statements being used.... that it was all a sick ruse.

Ummm it's all fake??

I mean really... from that one video you get that it's all fake? There's not any possible alternative explanation? Is what I said it could be just bat-shit crazy to think?

I'm just trying to objective with this whole thing. If you want to look at the whole lot of things and say 'this stinks to shit', hey, that could make sense. But to take it all piece by piece and say 'look at this! its shows its fake!' is being completely bias. At that point you're choosing to believe in a conspiracy rather than be convinced of one.

• Like 1

Here is what has been bothering me, was an AR used or not? I have heard it both ways over and over. I need to know what the "official" story is regarding the guns used. I thought it has been established that the AR was not used, or that it wasn't even an AR, but every time I watch the news(even twenty min ago on CNN) it is commonly accepted that yes the AR was used. It seems to me that if we could get some sort of proof one way or the other on this subject it would be a good start. If the AR was not used these news fucks need to quit saying it was. If the AR was used we need to know so us people with questions don't ruin our credibility by stating that it wasn't used. I just want to know for sure, one way or the other, was a fucking AR used or not! If it wasn't than we can point to some pretty blatant misinformation by officials and media. If it was used, fine, but we need to know definitively so we can stop claiming it was not used. This subject of what gun(s) was(were) used is driving me fucking nuts. Help!

• Like 1
Here is what has been bothering me, was an AR used or not? I have heard it both ways over and over. I need to know what the "official" story is regarding the guns used. I thought it has been established that the AR was not used, or that it wasn't even an AR, but every time I watch the news(even twenty min ago on CNN) it is commonly accepted that yes the AR was used. It seems to me that if we could get some sort of proof one way or the other on this subject it would be a good start. If the AR was not used these news fucks need to quit saying it was. If the AR was used we need to know so us people with questions don't ruin our credibility by stating that it wasn't used. I just want to know for sure, one way or the other, was a fucking AR used or not! If it wasn't than we can point to some pretty blatant misinformation by officials and media. If it was used, fine, but we need to know definitively so we can stop claiming it was not used. This subject of what gun(s) was(were) used is driving me fucking nuts. Help!

I'm not sure if I can find an official-official statement on it, but the general consensus and understanding is that the AR15 was the primary weapon used to shoot the victims and one of the handguns was used by the shooter to kill himself while a saiga shotgun was left in the trunk.

A lot of confusion comes from the initial news reports the first couple of days that couldn't get the correct information for one reason or another. This was further complicated by people forwarding a video from December 15th on January 15th claiming it was 'official' that 4 handguns were used.

Here you go, here's as official as you'll find it:

http://www.ct.gov/despp/cwp/view.asp?Q=517284&A=4226

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 18, 2013

** UPDATE **
STATE POLICE IDENTIFY WEAPONS USED IN SANDY HOOK INVESTIGATION;
INVESTIGATION CONTINUES

In previous press conferences, the Connecticut State Police clearly identified all of the weapons seized from the crime scene at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

To eliminate any confusion or misinformation, we will again describe and identify the weapons seized at the school crime scene.

Seized inside the school:

#1. Bushmaster .223 caliber-- model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round magazine

#2. Glock 10 mm handgun

#3. Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun

Seized from suspect’s car in parking lot:

#4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)

The shooter used the Bushmaster .223 to murder 20 children and six adults inside the school; he used a handgun to take his own life inside the school. No other weapons were used in this crime. This case remains under investigation.

Lt. J. Paul Vance

Did they ever find the rifle in the school? What ever became of the guy laying down in the woods yelling "Im not the shooter"? Or the police radio stating there was more than one guy and they were "coming right at me"? And how does one legally own "assault" weapons in a state with a ban in place? It dont add up.

• Like 3

I think the problem is the cumulative problems with the information we have. The little girl NEVER being near the rest of the people in the pictures. The blue screen like appearances in the videos. The fact that more people haven't said anything. The fact that the aunt did not know about other family members. The being told the gun was a pistol, or two pistols, and being "twice" confirmed, only to find later it was an AR, left in the trunk, which turned out to be a shotgun. I buy your explanation of the people moving from one spot to another, but also note that the people pick up speed when they are out of sight of the main action. They "meander" through the crowd, but when pass the side of the building, they pick up speed and stop meandering. The fact that DHS was a mile away when it happened. There's really a lot of things that smell, and a lot of lack of info. If you don't want to be caught in a lie, you limit the information.

What would cure it for me, is interviews from money-grubbing liberals who want to say something and gain a few minutes of fame, and possibly a pay check. What would help cure it for me is to see the AR, its serial number, and the 4473 (which must have been pulled at this point), and see that they match. What would help cure it for me is understand whether or not Lanza had his brother's ID on him, and why, if he did.

The fact is, as was stated by others, whenever something like this happens, there is no "shut down" of information. People come out of the woodwork to be seen on TV and hopefully gain fame/money. I understood the Judge had a gag order, but I also understood it to be 2 months. I'd like to see the order itself.

The holes are too many, and the suspicious information is abound. I need more. What is the litmus test? I don't know: too many holes and suspicious information, but again, the appearance of more people on the news talking of it would help.

• Like 1

I don't understand how someone kills people in a building with a gun (the supposed AR) that they left in the trunk of their car. I also don't understand how you get pictures of a long gun being taken from the trunk of the same car at night, with flash, when the same gun had already been taken from the car in the daylight, with video from a chopper overhead. I was home and watched the shit. jus sayn?????

• Like 5
Did they ever find the rifle in the school? What ever became of the guy laying down in the woods yelling "Im not the shooter"? Or the police radio stating there was more than one guy and they were "coming right at me"? And how does one legally own "assault" weapons in a state with a ban in place? It dont add up.

Notice the state police report doesn't identify it as an assault weapon as it was an AWB-compliant version legal to own in CT. The official report about the guy in the woods last I read is that he lived nearby and was out there chopping wood. The “I’ve got ‘em (sic). They are running at me down Crestwood.” was attributed to a responding officer misidentifying people in the area as suspects.

What about the dude saying he found 6-8 kids at the end of his driveway and took them into his home and gave them stuffed animals to play with for over an hour, then they tell him what's going on? Then in another story, he says that they were on a school bus, and he told the school bus driver that he would keep them safe in his house, and took them off the school bus into his house. LOL! YEAH BABY! Discrepencies abound. It's all BS. ONE picture - it doesn't need to be shot up kids, ONE picture of a room full of bullet holes and blood spatters and general mayhem would go a long way to prove everything. Michael Moore wants to use pictures in an anti-NRA documentary. No dice. Alledgedly all caskets were closed - not even the parents got to see the bodies. Something smells to high heaven. Go out and let 20 helium filled balloons up in the air, and try to shoot each one 11 times while reloading, Pistols OR AR. oh, and to simulate being slightly retarded drink a 12 pack first. Dress up in full battle gear. See just how good of a shot you are. Or just smear your safety glasses with a thin film of vaseline. And see how many balloons you happen to hit. Or do the same test in your garage with the balloons and an airsoft gun. Oh. HOW in the HELL does a newspaper from the EU get info that isn't even leaked in the U.S.? ROFLMAO! NOTICE that NO new pictures were posted. P.T. Barnum said it best - their is a sucker born every minute.

• Like 3
Mmmkayyy.... sing along with me kids....

The actors from the bus go round and round....round and round..... round and round the actors from the bus go round and round, what aa fucking joke....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15PGmEBPlFk

so which thing should I complain about?

the appearance that people are milling about aimlessly for a period of several minutes, or the fact that someone sat there and selectively edited a video in order to make it appear that they milled around endlessly all day long?

you'll have to excuse me because I don't see the point of this video, or how it indicates at all that actors are involved whatsoever.

Edited by mancat